Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by youthoftoday View Post
    I don't know. A lot of the general public doesn't fully understand the shared universe. I'm sure there's people who think Batman and Spider-man exist the same one, but I think version of Spider-man was so well received with how he is tied to the MCU. I agree with someone who posted in another thread that said that the box office of FFH is actually lower than what it should be coming off Endgame. Over all media, I think Spider-man is Marvel's biggest character. Domestic BO should be another $100 million higher. That being said, the next movie not coming off the heels of Endgame and not having any ties to the MCU will not do as well as the 2 previous.

The most common request by comic book fans, even those that loved the movies, was when are they going to stop having Stark overshadow him and get him back to New York. Also it seems pretty obvious that Watts is a perfect fit for directing Spider-Man, so I have total faith that most people won’t even see the join.

I don’t think this will stand anyway. Disney can’t afford to have the ambiguity over merchandising yet again.
    Last edited by JKtheMac; 08-20-2019 at 03:17 PM.
    “And I urge you to please notice when you are happy, and exclaim or murmur or think at some point, 'If this isn't nice, I don't know what is.” ― Kurt Vonnegut Jr.