Page 29 of 49 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast
    Jersey City - or you can call it The TWiLighT Zone

Besides Spider-man and it's related character what IP is still not back with Marvel?? Namor reverted back, so who else is left?? and let's not go over the Hulk's Distribution rights
    Last edited by 5Eyes; 08-25-2019 at 04:50 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by 5Eyes View Post
    Besides Spider-man and it's related character what IP is still not back with Marvel?? Namor reverted back, so who else is left?? and let's not go over the Hulk's Distribution rights
    C5B98FC8-29D2-414F-B38A-DB7D4F88BF06.jpg
    This is presently who have the rights

https://boardwalktimes.net/a-visual-...s-737b8e65041a
    Last edited by luprki; 08-25-2019 at 05:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by luprki View Post
    I question the Universal - Hulk and especially Namor .. I am almost certain 90% it has reverted back to Marvel... But thank you

Niffleheim

I question the Universal - Hulk and especially Namor .. I am almost certain 90% it has reverted back to Marvel... But thank you
    Yep they're all back. The contentious part remaining is distribution rights and both Studios seem to not want the other to distribute.

Quote Originally Posted by Ralmist View Post
    Yep they're all back. The contentious part remaining is distribution rights and both Studios seem to not want the other to distribute.
    Yup but Feige did an interview where he said Namor was different then Hulk. Universal has right of first Refusal on any Solo Hulk movie. Namor it's just a producer holding up the rights. Someone part of the original Universal deal still has a claim, but this might have been taken care if behind the scenes. Must be easier to pay off one producer to go away over awhole studio. But whatever I doubt Namor gets his own movie. Sounds like hes front runner to be the big bad in Black Pantjher 2 and he make sense revolving around Fantastic four when they come.

I've said this recently in another thread .. but the line is 44 minutes for both live and animated, anything above that time Sony can do, anything below it Disney can do
    Just to clarify, my post was a joke. Just poking fun at the silly "Mark Ruffalo said something so it must be true" conversation a little earlier in the thread.
    HEY KIDS, (BUY MY) COMICS!! https://www.mythworldemedia.com/store

Quote Originally Posted by G. Boney View Post
    Just to clarify, my post was a joke. Just poking fun at the silly "Mark Ruffalo said something so it must be true" conversation a little earlier in the thread.
    Yeah I saw that.. but didn't connect it ... just went over my head..

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Yup but Feige did an interview where he said Namor was different then Hulk. Universal has right of first Refusal on any Solo Hulk movie. Namor it's just a producer holding up the rights. Someone part of the original Universal deal still has a claim, but this might have been taken care if behind the scenes. Must be easier to pay off one producer to go away over awhole studio. But whatever I doubt Namor gets his own movie. Sounds like hes front runner to be the big bad in Black Pantjher 2 and he make sense revolving around Fantastic four when they come.
    Let’s be clear, Universal has the Hulk’s distribution rights. As far as right of first refusal it been controversial issues, some say it exist and some say it done. Companies don’t release details of their contracts. The only thing we know is Universal has distribution rights, but we don’t know the details.
    Last edited by luprki; 08-25-2019 at 10:21 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by G. Boney View Post

No one at Disney or Universal has ever been quoted contradicting Ruffalo. The only ones who contradicted him is some people on this thread that don’t know what going on behind the scenes. They don’t want to believe him.

Because Ruffalo isnt a buisnessman, he's an actor who's known to **** up on basic things like "Don't leak bits about the movies"

Quote Originally Posted by jetengine View Post
    Because Ruffalo isnt a buisnessman, he's an actor who's known to **** up on basic things like "Don't leak bits about the movies"
    And again nothing he said contradicts what's been reported since like 2012 in regards to the Hulks rights.disney Isnt letting anyone Distribute theyrr movie. So if Universal wont take a pay off a Solo Hulk films not getting made.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    And again nothing he said contradicts what's been reported since like 2012 in regards to the Hulks rights.disney Isnt letting anyone Distribute theyrr movie. So if Universal wont take a pay off a Solo Hulk films not getting made.
    He did contradict that report. But you are going by a report, I’m going by an actual quote from someone who is close to the situation, that’s a big difference.
    Last edited by luprki; 08-26-2019 at 09:20 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jetengine View Post

Because he can be off the cuff and has the tendency to tell the truth.

So I guess this is really it?

Will there be one more MCU film at least to solve the cliffhanger or is it completely over already?

Didn't follow the whole drama anymore.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    So I guess this is really it?

Will there be one more MCU film at least to solve the cliffhanger or is it completely over already?

Didn't follow the whole drama anymore.
    Why is the MCU required to solve the cliffhanger?