Page 13 of 49 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    If marvel is establishing a multiverse, it might be easier to put the mutants in their own reality. They can always cross over as needed. I can already imagine the Russo's pitching for Secret Wars.
    This was always my idea of how things should be. Establish the mutants on a separate Earth and then do a mash-up of Secret Wars 2015 & AvX down the line. It prints its own money.

Quote Originally Posted by 80sbaby View Post
    This was always my idea of how things should be. Establish the mutants on a separate Earth and then do a mash-up of Secret Wars 2015 & AvX down the line. It prints its own money.
    If you do Secret war you got to try to bring back old actors. Jackman as old man Logan , Afflek as DareDevil..... lol jk

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by 80sbaby View Post
    I don’t mind this, as long as they don’t use the old MCU formula on the other Earths

Quote Originally Posted by luprki View Post
    Where are you getting this from, I’m searching the net, can’t find it
    Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Well I hope this is the truth. Sony in they're first release last night made it sound similar but less optamistic. More like Spideys out but that could change. Wonder if the **** storm they got hurled at them brought them back to the table and They both agreed on this being the press release while they negotiate

Cant find it though. Do you have a l link please?
    https://io9.gizmodo.com/spider-man-s...men-1837438904

Both Twitter accounts have it, too, sans commentary.

Also, it should be noted that it is an issue but not as big as it as been made out to be, if I'm reading the conjecture correctly.

It sounds like it is changing but not as bad as people first thought.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Well I hope this is the truth. Sony in they're first release last night made it sound similar but less optamistic. More like Spideys out but that could change. Wonder if the **** storm they got hurled at them brought them back to the table and They both agreed on this being the press release while they negotiate

Cant find it though. Do you have a l link please?
    This is the most recent that I could find It still looks like Spider Man is out of the MCU but looks like Sony is open to returning to the original deal if Disney will take it.

Sony blamed Disney for the 'Spider-Man' deal falling apart
    Spider-Man's time in the Marvel Cinematic Universe — at least as we know it — seems be over.
    Sony left open the possibility of a deal in the future
    Last edited by Moon Ronin; 08-21-2019 at 01:55 PM.
    Surely not everybody was kung fu fighting

If it’s true it seems X-Men and F4 will separated from the Avengers too, which would be great
    It's conjecture at this point but it appears to just be different lieutenants, as somebody mentioned earlier.

If marvel is establishing a multiverse, it might be easier to put the mutants in their own reality. They can always cross over as needed. I can already imagine the Russo's pitching for Secret Wars.
    Russos said they'd only come back to direct Wolverine.
    If you do Secret war you got to try to bring back old actors. Jackman as old man Logan , Afflek as DareDevil..... lol jk
    Charlie Cox man ... ;P
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Ronin View Post
    This is the most recent that I could find It still looks like Spider Man is out of the MCU but looks like Sony is open to returning to the original deal if Disney will take it.
    Wait, does the actual statement from Sony actually state that Spider-Man is out of the MCU? Maybe I'm missing something, but doesn't it only state that Feige won't be lead producer for the next movie?

Wait, does the actual statement from Sony actually state that Spider-Man is out of the MCU? Maybe I'm missing something, but doesn't it only state that Feige won't be lead producer for the next movie?
    Yeah, the i09 article makes it sounds more like somebody else will be helming Spidey in the MCU, not that he's out.

From my reading of the presser with no commentary, it sounds more like Sony is disappointed that Feige is not overseeing Spidey, not that Spidey is out of the MCU.

Astonishing Member

Looks to me like this is more Disney's fault.

Feige is Marvel pretty much with it comes to it. If Feige is out Marvel is out
    Saying
    ...do not allow time for him to work on IP they do not own
    means that he (Marvel) will have nothing to do with Spider-Man

Funny though they blame the other Marvel proprieties to it but if they would have taking the deal it would have been as if noting changed.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Yeah, the i09 article makes it sounds more like somebody else will be helming Spidey in the MCU, not that he's out.

From my reading of the presser with no commentary, it sounds more like Sony is disappointed that Feige is not overseeing Spidey, not that Spidey is out of the MCU.
    I do see any were that there will be a middle man set up between Disney and Sony even in the i09 article.
    From the i09
    If Disney has truly walked away from the partnership, that could mean the crossover agreement (which was done in exchange for co-producer credit on Sony’s films) is also off the table
    Basically all the details of the divorce are not settled yet
    Last edited by Moon Ronin; 08-21-2019 at 02:26 PM.

BANNED

This is all old news, nothing new here. Where does it say anything about separate spidyvers/ Avengers/XMen/f4
    Last edited by luprki; 08-21-2019 at 02:22 PM.

Basically all the details of the divorce are not settled yet
    Pretty much, time to wait and see.
    This is all old news, nothing new here. Where does it say anything about separate spidyvers/ Avengers/XMen/f4
    Disney said wait till D23.

The Next Spider-Man movie should be titled Broken Home

The Next Spider-Man movie should be titled Broken Home
    Spider-Man: Broken Home does have a nice ring to it.

Fits the theme.

BANNED

How ‘bout
    Spider-Man:New Home Universe