Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 394546474849

Quote Originally Posted by Bloxer View Post
    It's always funny to me when people act like they have the authority to dictate what makes a Spider-Man movie or not, especially when the criticism they give towards it doesn't amount to more petty insults.
    I didn’t act like I have any authority, I just said I thought it was a shitty Spider-Man movie.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by jetengine View Post
    I find it hilarious the same people wishing Sony had Spiderman under their total control seem to be REALLY quiet when Sony announces such....riveting titles as 'Madame Web' and 'Jackpot'
    Hey, some of us are waiting on pins and needles for the Puma and Wraith movies!

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bloxer View Post
    It's always funny to me when people act like they have the authority to dictate what makes a Spider-Man movie or not, especially when the criticism they give towards it doesn't amount to more petty insults.
    I find it hilarious the same people wishing Sony had Spiderman under their total control seem to be REALLY quiet when Sony announces such....riveting titles as 'Madame Web' and 'Jackpot'
    Don't forget "Silk" , "Blackcat" and "Silver Sable" as the planned movies as well !
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Don't forget "Silk" , "Blackcat" and "Silver Sable" as the planned movies as well !
    Silk is the only one with any degree of chance. That at least yoy could theoretically spin out into interesting ways, the other 2 not so much.

Silk is the only one with any degree of chance. That at least yoy could theoretically spin out into interesting ways, the other 2 not so much.
    Honestly, I think the other two are far more likely. Silk is a more derivative character. Meanwhile, there are places you can go with a Silver Sable story, with her being an international mercenary, that’ll make her her own character away from Spider-Man. I think Black Cat is more difficult to do. But if you do it like a heist movie, I think you can have her character get through a stand-alone or two. But I think eventually you will have her interact with Spider-Man and that is also true of Silver Sable.
    With Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility

Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.