Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    2019 is the year of many things. But I think when the half-fish children are studying their bone and stone textbooks as their gills perform the great exchange, it'll be most remembered for being the year of significant Marvel stories where fans are confused by timelines.
    I don't understand how people can get confused with Endgame when they explain it for dummies.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesslow View Post
    Nutcase theory: There is no such mutant power as reincarnation. The entire universe does not reset with every death of this one being. Moira's 10+1 lives are a simulation being run to learn how to overcome some kind of opponent in the man-machine-mutant war
    You're not wrong. We've touched upon this somewhat. In HOX Hickman made a single panel reference to Xavier being located in The World (proper noun caps). The World was Phantomex's base and former AIM facility that could be used for simulating thousands of years of evolution without humans knowing they were part of a simulation. Lots of threads to pull together.

Let's not forget Krakoa (island) wasn't integrated with technology. It was a primitive but sentient island.
    How/when did the AIM tech upgrade happen?
    Last edited by HomoSuperior; 08-25-2019 at 08:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JKtheMac View Post
    Absolutely, it isn’t just showing that resurrection and or healing is possible. It serves as that to start with. In the context of that first issue it is a slap around are face. A way to tell us things have changed and make us pay attention to Krakoa. But it almost certainly has a hidden meaning that will be revealed soon. An agenda of its own, not just context. It’s the one thing I keep thinking about as I open each new issue, but of course we are a HoX behind so far because of the reading order and it may come up in the next two weeks.
    Resurrection via Krakoa is somewhat problematic. Sure you get your favorite mutants back, but how do they get their personalities... memories... back? If only there was a a geneticist that has knowledge of chimera technology in HOX, and maybe some DNA from a mutant that has the power to be reborn with all their memories intact?

I guess I'm saying maybe the X in HOX is Moira X.
    Last edited by HomoSuperior; 08-25-2019 at 09:06 AM.

When Ben Reilly began to resurrect people, everyone returned without problems with their personalities. And according to Doctor Strange, even their soul.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    I don't understand how people can get confused with Endgame when they explain it for dummies.
    The writers of the movie are confused about it.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Are those orchids?

2019 is the year of many things. But I think when the half-fish children are studying their bone and stone textbooks as their gills perform the great exchange, it'll be most remembered for being the year of significant Marvel stories where fans are confused by timelines.
    This post gives me joy Snoop Dogg. And the octopus is color blind. I wonder what it sounds like to listen to the drain if in the floor of the lab if you're an octopus in a tank being studied by the scientists...and I wonder what it sounds like for an octopus to move across the floor...a dry concrete floor...trying to be quiet...as it drags to that drain...if you stand in the road on manhole...most likely and hopefully it will be sealed with a cover that may say DRAIN...but doesn't...but is.

In other words.

Salmon skin chips for the rich to conserve the species is silly. A clear sign of too late. A cure most can't afford. Like a subscription. Or is that the draft...do we have a choice...go fish...pairs...matching...but if you're color blind...focus on the shapes...

Um

Whoa, first what time or times is it or this? So, is time a place, does it start there or when does it open?
    Is this a race? Did we already start? Which team am I on?
    That way, who wins?
    Is it first one there or best time? Together or alone?

If it's there, and if getting there is too, what's the rush?
    The thrill, you mean like, a purpose...

She just made a box in the air and held him there.
    The Invisible Woman...and, well, Sabertooth...an extinct cat...cats have how many lives...in the saying I mean...9...isn't it?

We can throw bones or make dinosaurs.

"Collect dinosaur bones."

The things we have are to gather dust...ashes to ashes...
    Read my mind, no read my palm...no, no...eat my dust...did I win?

What do you mean extinction? Like strata, like the layers of the earth are actually the, what...the bones...the ages...the time...with a fiery core inside...and the sun out there and this bad air...gravity holds us still...or in place...but look I'm over here?
    lol

Thank you Hickman

hello, the house isn't home please leave a message

brontosaurus: one brain in the head one in the butt, back when I had my own plastic version, but now they say, hey OR it's two vestige birds thinking about flight - getting ready to go...we can take them apart...put them together again...like, well, anything really...etymology...see the crow walk heel to toe...like a person.

His name became an adjective for things that are like or as the way his translators and executors wrote he wrote they were.

Bronte: "I am no bird; and no net ensnares me; I am a free human being with an independent will."

So, reincarnation sits down with telepathy at the fair...and she goes, hey strong man and he goes...no not me, only happy...etc
    Last edited by sungila; 08-25-2019 at 11:56 AM.
    “The reason of the unreasonableness which against my reason is wrought, doth so weaken my reason, as with all reason I do justly complain on your beauty.”
    ― Miguel de Cervantes Don Quixote

The writers of the movie are confused about it.
    The movie is smarter than them.

I read this issue again. The look on Xorn's face when Rasputin takes his mask off...I cracked up! I hope we see him again.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by HomoSuperior View Post
    You're not wrong. We've touched upon this somewhat. In HOX Hickman made a single panel reference to Xavier being located in The World (proper noun caps). The World was Phantomex's base and former AIM facility that could be used for simulating thousands of years of evolution without humans knowing they were part of a simulation. Lots of threads to pull together.

Let's not forget Krakoa (island) wasn't integrated with technology. It was a primitive but sentient island.
    How/when did the AIM tech upgrade happen?
    I have an out there theory that Krakoa is actually a very sophisticated Phalanx (hinted at a bit by its ability to bond with/animate Doug, as Warlock did).

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by JKtheMac View Post
    Absolutely, it isn’t just showing that resurrection and or healing is possible. It serves as that to start with. In the context of that first issue it is a slap around are face. A way to tell us things have changed and make us pay attention to Krakoa. But it almost certainly has a hidden meaning that will be revealed soon. An agenda of its own, not just context. It’s the one thing I keep thinking about as I open each new issue, but of course we are a HoX behind so far because of the reading order and it may come up in the next two weeks.
    My guess is that the "pod people" are the first instance of successful chimeras and Prof X is checking in on them.

BANNED

Hickman is the Alan Moore of the X-Men comic books. The core idea behind 'HOUSE OF X' is pure genius, truly. And I think that the X-Men will be wonderfully "semi-rebooted" in the same way Swamp Thing was "semi-rebooted" in 1984. Kudos, kudos, kudos.

At this point its pretty easy to say Karakoa could be capable of just about anything. In deadly genesis the cosmic energies or whatever made gabriel "beyond omega" and allowed Darwin to surive in a pure energy state so who knows what it could have done to Krakoa. And why does Karoka keep making me thing of karaoke village.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by GeneTitan View Post
    I read this issue again. The look on Xorn's face when Rasputin takes his mask off...I cracked up! I hope we see him again.
    I know right? His nihilist -- "No, let's do it. I've waited my whole life for this..." was like, uh okay.

Get ready to see what comes out on the other side of the singularity.
    An Apocalypse + Nimrod infinity warp.
    Haha. Pretty sure nothing is surviving that.
    “And I urge you to please notice when you are happy, and exclaim or murmur or think at some point, 'If this isn't nice, I don't know what is.” ― Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

Resurrection via Krakoa is somewhat problematic. Sure you get your favorite mutants back, but how do they get their personalities... memories... back? If only there was a a geneticist that has knowledge of chimera technology in HOX, and maybe some DNA from a mutant that has the power to be reborn with all their memories intact?

I guess I'm saying maybe the X in HOX is Moira X.
    If only there was a paternal mutant that built a machine to track mutants using telepathy. Because just maybe his data recording apparatus would be a mind recording machine.
    “And I urge you to please notice when you are happy, and exclaim or murmur or think at some point, 'If this isn't nice, I don't know what is.” ― Kurt Vonnegut Jr.