Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 202627282930

Sentry was a horseman. There are cases where minions are more powerful than their teachers.

I remember a poster on here coming up with the theory that Moira has the X-men attack the mother mold base but instead of destroying Nimrod, she plans on reprogramming Him to eliminate human life. That extreme action would in turn lead the X-men to turn on her. That doesn’t seem that far fetched, especially when you consider that in every timeline that the Mutants have gone against the machines....they’ve lost. Maybe Moira views using Nimrod against the humans as the only solution.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse-James View Post
    I do wonder now that the Year 100 story seems to be done, where PoX will take us next.

I do also wonder what is going on with the Phalanx in Year 1000. It seems there was another blue person, besides the Liberian who had a hoody and was old. It seemed he was aware of the Phalanx.
    I think you answered your own question.
    Plus, there's L6th still to be revealed/dealt with.

There is NO WAY this is the last time we see the 8th Timeline Mutates. They are already way too popular with people like us, and Hickman is not known for just dropping any characters HE creates. Just look at all the new faces in Avengers and the Future Foundation. Hickman carried all of the characters and themes from issue #1 straight through the Secret Wars finale. Other writers have let them just drop away, which is perfectly fine by me.

Point is, Hickman won't be dropping that idea, and lets not forget, we still don't know WHERE Moira is or WHAT she has been up to since she faked her death. They could be coming back sooner than we expect when you consider Moiras specialty with genetics and her knowledge of previous timelines....her Genetics Library will DWARF Sinister's....holy crap i had not thought about that yet...I got Goosebumps.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

I was wondering if part of Moira’s plan for life X is to cut Sinister out of the equation entirely and fill in the role he previously held In whichever life it was. Perhaps part of the reason she faked her own death was to focus on the Chimeria (I believe that’s what Hickman called them) project

Quote Originally Posted by gambit2051 View Post
    There is NO WAY this is the last time we see the 8th Timeline Mutates. They are already way too popular with people like us, and Hickman is not known for just dropping any characters HE creates. Just look at all the new faces in Avengers and the Future Foundation. Hickman carried all of the characters and themes from issue #1 straight through the Secret Wars finale. Other writers have let them just drop away, which is perfectly fine by me.

Point is, Hickman won't be dropping that idea, and lets not forget, we still don't know WHERE Moira is or WHAT she has been up to since she faked her death. They could be coming back sooner than we expect when you consider Moiras specialty with genetics and her knowledge of previous timelines....her Genetics Library will DWARF Sinister's....holy crap i had not thought about that yet...I got Goosebumps.
    I think it is implied, given the biological and genetic capabilities of Krakoa, and the psychic capabilities of Cerebro, which some sources claim Moira had a hand in even without a retcon, that Moira et al could very easily use her knowledge to do some crazy things. Also there is still that complete mutant genome database floating around.
    “And I urge you to please notice when you are happy, and exclaim or murmur or think at some point, 'If this isn't nice, I don't know what is.” ― Kurt Vonnegut Jr.