Astonishing Member

Default Should Psylocke(Kwannon) Join the Agents of Atlas?

I can picture Jimmy Woo recruiting her and she makes the hard decisions(the wolverine of the team). if Wolverine can be in multiple teams, maybe she can.

The New Agents of Atlas already has so many members. I'm not opposed to the idea on principle, but they already have like ten members.

Great idea, but if they need a Wolverine they should scoop up Sunfire who can be both the edgelord and the fire elemental the team needs.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Emma Been Frost Perfection/Emma 2's Avatar

If Fallen Angels doesn't work out that's where Kwannon should go
    Yara Flor & Emma "Mama" Frost stan account

Kwannon should take over that school in Madripoor that Polaris and Danger abandoned

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    Kwannon should take over that school in Madripoor that Polaris and Danger abandoned
    Hold up... what?

It was established when X-Men Blue ended. But Danger hasn't been seen since, so we don't know that it's abandoned.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post
    Hold up... what?
    The O5 took Magneto's resources and built a new mansion and school in Madripoor. When they realized that they should really head back to their own time or risk destroying all life as they knew it, they decided to recruit a team of mutant Ninjas in Madripoor they were allies with and offer them more training and education.
    Lorna and Danger were supposed to take over and be the teachers.

Here are the Raksha

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    Here are the Raksha
    I realize now that we'll probably never see them again, but I kinda liked them.

RIP all of Bunn's plot threads.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Great idea, but if they need a Wolverine they should scoop up Sunfire who can be both the edgelord and the fire elemental the team needs.
    I feel like Pak might want to avoid the conflict that would come from dropping a Japanese Imperialist on the team.

It's already a big group as others have mentioned. I also think the book is kind of cheesy. I'm really enjoying the characters just fine, it just reads as a very middle-of-the-line kind of book despite some cool new heroes populating its cast.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    It was established when X-Men Blue ended. But Danger hasn't been seen since, so we don't know that it's abandoned.
    As long as Danger doesn't show up anywhere else, I like to imagine she continues to run the Madripoor school.

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    I feel like Pak might want to avoid the conflict that would come from dropping a Japanese Imperialist on the team.
    Fair point. White Fox, Luna Snow, Crescent, Brawn and Silk could all have a problem with it, since they're all Korean or Korean-American.

There's no guarantee of a long term future for Atlas anyway - the current series is just a mini.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Fair point. White Fox, Luna Snow, Crescent, Brawn and Silk could all have a problem with it, since they're all Korean or Korean-American.

There's no guarantee of a long term future for Atlas anyway - the current series is just a mini.
    Aero and Sword-Master as well. And plausibly Wave. Conceivably Shang-Chi.

Japan was shitty to pretty much all of Asia and refuses to apologize for any of it, after all. Korea makes the most noise about it, but they're far from the only nation with resentment against Japan. If the Japanese character was younger, or just not about Imperialism, that would be one thing. But Sunfire... is definitely not that.

Nah, let's give her an actual character before we start spinning her off.