Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I
    I'm still leaning that way. Either that or there was no life time 6 because the two "Deaths" cancelled each other out and she went straight to lifetime 7. I got the 9 timeline right so only time will tell.

If you look at the y-axis, you can see the symbol allows you to immediately jump to a relevant numer rather than drawing out the line with irrelevant data.

BANNED

I just realized this was the swan song of this place's collective waifu.

RIP Nimrod, the Lesser. Your diabolical charisma will be missed in the months to come

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    I'm still laughing that all the people who were whining "ugh another alternate timeline, this won't matter, Hickman is overrated because of this" were absolutely BTFO with this issue proving the X2 timeline is integral to the present.

Whiners of the internet, while you slept the world has changed.
    Not yet it isn't. And all alternate timelines have arguably been integral to the present (how many have happened where no one came out of it knowing something or some character from it stuck around?)

No, this is about as integral to the present as Rogue One A Star Wars Story was to Star Wars Chapter 4 A New Hope.

Astonishing Member

RIP Nimrod, the Lesser. Your diabolical charisma will be missed in the months to come
    Eh something tells me we'll be seeing him in HoX #3 or #4.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post

If you look at the y-axis, you can see the symbol allows you to immediately jump to a relevant numer rather than drawing out the line with irrelevant data.
    Ok. I'm not debating what your saying. There were also those who claimed the dashes on timeline 9 meant nothing. Just stating a theory not debunking what your saying about the point of an axis. IF you flip it on the side the line looks like a flat line with a pulse happening in life 6. One doesn't take away from the other.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Astonishing Member

Dont worry spoilers:
    moria becomes nimrod and he'll live through her,
    end of spoilers

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    Not yet it isn't. And all alternate timelines have arguably been integral to the present (how many have happened where no one came out of it knowing something or some character from it stuck around?)

No, this is about as integral to the present as Rogue One A Star Wars Story was to Star Wars Chapter 4 A New Hope.
    This just sounds like you're being stubborn. It's literally spelt out on the page why Year 100 matters.

The new characters are gone just like that

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by thechronic92 View Post
    The new characters are gone just like that
    Knowing Hickman he'll find a way to bring Rasputin, Cylobel, and Cardinal back. They got way too much spotlight at the beginning of this to be done away with so quickly.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    Knowing Hickman he'll find a way to bring Rasputin, Cylobel, and Cardinal back. They got way too much spotlight at the beginning of this to be done away with so quickly.
    they are on one future cover, but covers can lie.

That was great. I'm really glad this was life 9 and not the one we're currently on.

Cardinal is a third generation chimera, isn't he supposed to be created of five mutants? There were only 3 listed

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    This just sounds like you're being stubborn. It's literally spelt out on the page why Year 100 matters.
    Nope, not stubborn at all. I am actually open to this story having many more twists yet to come is all, just waiting for that something that connects it to the present, (and I am not convinced life 10 is the present).

Quote Originally Posted by DAHX View Post
    Cardinal is a third generation chimera, isn't he supposed to be created of five mutants? There were only 3 listed
    They can use up to five, but I’m sure they can range anywhere between.

Quote Originally Posted by DAHX View Post
    Grey is listed. Maybe he's made up of 3 different Greys [Jean, Nate, Rachel]

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    They can use up to five, but I’m sure they can range anywhere between.
    that is correct and makes more sense