Page 8 of 30 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Also I think it would be safe to assume that Moira's 6th life is the far-far future where they are attempting to merge with the Phalanx. That may have been her life where she chose neither mutant nor human but instead decided to side with the machines. But after they merged she found that end lacking or a lie and went back to finding other ways to solve the mutant survival.
    Edit: It also wholly turned her against machines since the seventh life is her trying to eliminate the Trask family to prevent it.
    Last edited by JamJams; 08-21-2019 at 09:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartofTheStoriesWeTell View Post
    If i were Scott i would contact Stark and reed
    ..but that isnt happening....so as fall back i would keep Magik and some power hitters in limbo...as a back up force
    This is Stark technology used by SHIELD agents. They have no reason to trust humans.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by JamJams View Post
    Also I think it would be safe to assume that Moira's 6th life is the far-far future where they are attempting to merge with the Phalanx. That may have been her life where she chose neither mutant nor human but instead picked to side with the machines. But after they merged she found that end lacking or a lie and went back to finding other ways to solve the mutant survival problem.
    Yeah this seems pretty likely.

But Cylobel is there in the tank.

I'll go back and read all the posts because they're almost just as fun as the comics. But wow what an issue! First, it was nice to see that "green Magneto" was indeed a chimera made from Lorna's DNA (and Emma as well). Also cool to get confirmation that the tree man is Krakoa/Cypher blended.

I actually felt stuff for Apocalypse, making the ultimate sacrifice after doing whatever he could to keep Moira alive and hand her the knowledge needed for Life 10. He's a hero here and wanted to go down in a bloody battle. And I love that Logan was the one to deliver the critical info to Moira. Moira. My goodness. I love this woman!

The art was out of this world beautiful. The panel where the Horsemen/X-Men arrive is gorgeous. I didn't realize I had become a little bit attached to these characters until this issue.

BANNED

Moira cannot be leaving either the Orchis raid or Sinister to chance after Life 9. She has to have secured Sinister in a way to ensure he doesn't do what he always does all over again. Because he will. You can't trust him anymore than, say, Selene.

I'll be disappointed if it turns out Moira has been co-opted by the baddies somehow at the end of all this. It would be a shame to see her whole vision go to waste. Though I guess it wouldn't, it'd still be alive in what she and the mutants have accomplished and established in HoX.

Quote Originally Posted by The Jeeper 2.0 View Post
    Well according to this issue, Percival, who died in an earlier issue, is a pureblood mutant. I expect him to show up during Hickman's run.
    idk I mean do we know when Percival was born? He looked like a young adult but that was at least 100 years into the future. I do hope we see more of him, though.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    Moira cannot be leaving either the Orchis raid or Sinister to chance after Life 9. She has to have secured Sinister in a way to ensure he doesn't do what he always does all over again. Because he will. You can't trust him anymore than, say, Selene.

I'll be disappointed if it turns out Moira has been co-opted by the baddies somehow at the end of all this. It would be a shame to see her whole vision go to waste. Though I guess it wouldn't, it'd still be alive in what she and the mutants have accomplished and established in HoX.
    The POX #6 cover does imply Moria ends up as some sort of antagonist but it could be a red herring.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    I'll go back and read all the posts because they're almost just as fun as the comics. But wow what an issue! First, it was nice to see that "green Magneto" was indeed a chimera made from Lorna's DNA (and Emma as well). Also cool to get confirmation that the tree man is Krakoa/Cypher blended.

I actually felt stuff for Apocalypse, making the ultimate sacrifice after doing whatever he could to keep Moira alive and hand her the knowledge needed for Life 10. He's a hero here and wanted to go down in a bloody battle. And I love that Logan was the one to deliver the critical info to Moira. Moira. My goodness. I love this woman!

The art was out of this world beautiful. The panel where the Horsemen/X-Men arrive is gorgeous. I didn't realize I had become a little bit attached to these characters until this issue.
    I thought the North thing being a Lorna/Emma clone was cool too. It does make me wonder about omega mutant genes though, i wonder what makes them so hard to work with. It seems the only omega mutant gene used so far has been Jean's though it does say grey. Like was Lorna's gene easier to work with than Magneto's. Just seems kind of interesting. And was Apocalypse always classified as an Eternal? I don't remember but here he is mutant [Eternal]

oh and they used quire. So the omega telepath genome cracked?
    Last edited by jwatson; 08-21-2019 at 09:30 AM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Punch Dimension. View Post
    The POX #6 cover does imply Moria ends up as some sort of antagonist but it could be a red herring.
    I think that cover can be taken a lot of ways. Moira has outlived millions of dead mutants.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    And was Apocalypse always classified as an Eternal? I don't remember but here he is mutant [Eternal]
    It says he is an External. Which, wooooo that's a word I haven't heard in a llllong time.

Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    It says he is an External. Which, wooooo that's a word I haven't heard in a llllong time.
    Ah your right. I'm not familar with External so maybe why my mind saw it as Eternal. lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Anybody could please share with me the Moira x Apocalypse cover?? (I don't remember where it is from)
    I'm excited to see where their colaboration will keep going

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Anybody could please share with me the Moira x Apocalypse cover??
    I'm excited to see where their colaboration will keep going
    It wasn't a cover, just promo material.

Apocalypse is on the cover of HOX 5 though. Its likely he's also part of the Xavier/Magneto/Moria group.

Quote Originally Posted by Punch Dimension. View Post
    It wasn't a cover, just promo material.

Apocalypse is on the cover of HOX 5 though. Its likely he's also part of the Xavier/Magneto/Moria group.
    Wouldn't be surprised if bringing in Apoc is what caused the schism between the trio.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.