Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

And if Cardinal and Rasputin somehow traveled through the black hole?

I know it's stupid but ...

Cyke is awesome! Despair! The Jeeper 2.0's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    I think that may be Sinister’s role in this event BUT Moira will know that he’s planning a betrayal. She may have him stashed away, hidden from all or most of the X-Men.
    Well according to this issue, Percival, who died in an earlier issue, is a pureblood mutant. I expect him to show up during Hickman's run.
    "Listen to me...you can't kill an idea. It always comes back. Resurrected. Or reborn...into a different form." - Cyclops, Secret Wars

Mighty Member

Imagine co-opting Sinister.

Imagine drinking the koolaid that deep.

BANNED

The art is this issue was outstanding. Fun issue, and nice to see the "these future stories don't matter" criticisms put to bed.

Apocalypse was great here too.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    I think that may be Sinister’s role in this event BUT Moira will know that he’s planning a betrayal. She may have him stashed away, hidden from all or most of the X-Men.
    They'd need to be quite dumb to completely trust Sinister, also considering Moira's experience with him. I do hope we'll get to see them again, but they're a bit overpowered.

I don't know why the obsession with the House of X team is weak. We don't know what kind of mission it is, not everything is solved with brute force.

We have the best mutant field leader, the best in what he does (but what he does isn't very nice), an omega telepath with a very powerful TK, a horseman of Apocalypse, one of the most versatile teleporters on Earth, Monet and Absorbing Girl. That team kick ass. You don't need to have only omegas for a mission.

Not gunna lie I find it oddly poetic to see Nimrod fight Apocalypse
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    I don't know why the obsession with the House of X team is weak. We don't know what kind of mission it is, not everything is solved with brute force.

We have the best mutant field leader, the best in what he does (but what he does isn't very nice), an omega telepath with a very powerful TK, a horseman of Apocalypse, one of the most versatile teleporters on Earth, Monet and Absorbing Girl. That team kick ass. You don't need to have only omegas for a mission.
    And I don't think they want all Omegas deployed on one mission. This is a very well balanced team imo. Only issue might be Kurt's short range TP, maybe Magik would have been better should they need to escape. Which begs the question... is Illyana alive/powered after Rosenberg?

Is there a bigger picture of the timeline available?

BANNED

Who cares about the team being weak(It's actually not?)Hickman picked them for specefic story beats or interactions, not featz.

Also the blurb for HOX #4 is IT WILL BE DONE.

Hype.

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    And I don't think they want all Omegas deployed on one mission. This is a very well balanced team imo. Only issue might be Kurt's short range TP, maybe Magik would have been better should they need to escape. Which begs the question... is Illyana alive/powered after Rosenberg?
    Well everyone is back, sh eis on new mutants post HOX

There has to be a reason for not throwing all the X-Men in a zerg rush to the base.

The Red Dragon

It was hard to care about any of these characters tbh and glad those clones are dead. Can we get the Xmen now?

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    There has to be a reason for not throwing all the X-Men in a zerg rush to the base.
    If i were Scott i would contact Stark and reed
    ..but that isnt happening....so as fall back i would keep Magik and some power hitters in limbo...as a back up force
    In the real world i would be BOTH pro registration and Pro mutant rights. Xavier and Trask were both right.

Quote Originally Posted by Tank View Post
    It was hard to care about any of these characters tbh and glad those clones are dead. Can we get the Xmen now?
    Next week is about the Pod-People Men.