Page 16 of 30 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    Wolvie was War
    Xorn was Death
    Doug/Krakoa was Famine
    North was Pestilence
    Why is Wolverine the Horseman "War" and not "Death"?
    "Only the Hulk could have attempted it! Only the Hulk could have been capable of it! Only the Hulk could have done it!" - Tales to Astonish #63

"Hulk can do ANYTHING!!! Hulk is mind over matter, mind over energy, mind over mind" - Lord Smash'emall aka Gamma Ra the Assassin aka Gamma Irradiated Being

Quote Originally Posted by HomoSuperior View Post
    And Nimrod observing / studying the most recent incursion...
    I think it refers to the incursion made by Cardinal and Rasputin, not a Incursion with capital letters.

If they were suffering Incursions that would confirm that they were an alternative timeline. Unless we assume that Moira can restart ALL the multiverse and even things outside of it like the Beyonders.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamma Irradiated Being View Post
    Why is Wolverine the Horseman "War" and not "Death"?
    Because a guy with claws is more appropriate for War and a guy with a black hole per head more for Death.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Yeah, if only they were dead, I think they wouldn't have chosen to kill them in such a specific way after making it clear that they don't know what happens when you enter a black hole.

Which creates another interesting issue. What if the Karima of House of X is not our Karima?
    Okay I’ll bite — That whole scene had a knowing wink. What does happen when you enter a black hole? I mean, besides never getting to enter because you’re ripped apart into oblivion.

Okay I’ll bite — That whole scene had a knowing wink. What does happen when you enter a black hole? I mean, besides never getting to enter because you’re ripped apart into oblivion.
    Bah, we are in Marvel, recently a lot of Guardians of the Galaxy escaped from one just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by PsionicHero View Post
    I obviously know that...

What I'm saying is what happens to that timeline is still vague: does it go on after her death or does it vanish...

Just like everyone here, we can only infer at this point.

Jeeeze
    Spot on. I was wondering what happened in all the other lives after she died.
    If this issue is an indication, it’s starting to seem like Moira embodies a simulation that repeats making her a more prominent character. And it’s looking like she might try to game the system by seeking out Apocalypse and becoming his host, to gain immortality? But if life 10 is 616 and HOX, then she should be dead?

I don’t know. This is a fun ride so far...
    Last edited by HomoSuperior; 08-21-2019 at 05:32 PM. Reason: Regrets, so many.

I think it refers to the incursion made by Cardinal and Rasputin, not a Incursion with capital letters.

If they were suffering Incursions that would confirm that they were an alternative timeline. Unless we assume that Moira can restart ALL the multiverse and even things outside of it like the Beyonders.

Because a guy with claws is more appropriate for War and a guy with a black hole per head more for Death.
    The reason I asked is because Wolverine once served Apocalypse as the Horseman Death, not War.
    "Only the Hulk could have attempted it! Only the Hulk could have been capable of it! Only the Hulk could have done it!" - Tales to Astonish #63

"Hulk can do ANYTHING!!! Hulk is mind over matter, mind over energy, mind over mind" - Lord Smash'emall aka Gamma Ra the Assassin aka Gamma Irradiated Being

Quote Originally Posted by Gamma Irradiated Being View Post
    The reason I asked is because Wolverine once served Apocalypse as the Horseman Death, not War.
    Ah sorry. This is a different timeline.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Yeah, if only they were dead, I think they wouldn't have chosen to kill them in such a specific way after making it clear that they don't know what happens when you enter a black hole.

Which creates another interesting issue. What if the Karima of House of X is not our Karima?
    Yes and Xorn's singularity could be possibly be different than a traditional black hole

I dunno. Timeline says Avengers World fell. Nimrod says he is studying the most recent incursion before the mutants kick off their assault. He’s shown observing (two?) earth-ish holograms. Maybe it’s a tease.

6CC48986-ACEB-44EA-9131-345F0190CE97.jpg

E2E189F3-B859-449E-B56B-C526F3F212FD.jpg

Well.....Cardinal was shot dead. I just think the Chimeras are getting recreated instead of transported.

Ah sorry. This is a different timeline.
    Just got back into the X-Men, so please enlighten me on where that would factor in.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Well.....Cardinal was shot dead. I just think the Chimeras are getting recreated instead of transported.
    At minimum she’s carrying that knowledge of Chimeras into her next life. And it’s not like the knowledge is beyond her. She’s a mutant geneticist. Like Sinister.

Astonishing Member

perhaps the seed he ate killed Cardinal

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

At minimum she’s carrying that knowledge of Chimeras into her next life. And it’s not like the knowledge is beyond her. She’s a mutant geneticist. Like Sinister.
    I was going to point that unlike Sinister, Moira has morals but I don't know what lines she is willing to cross anymore.

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

I think this is pretty likely, her characterization was really similar to M-9 Karima, and the last time we saw 616 Karima she had been purged of all sentinel tech.