Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

So, Xavier and Magneto (due to Moira) know for sure when Nimrod is created. The question is what happens if the X-men succeed in stopping it, or even if such a thing is possible.

Incredible Member PlatinumThorns's Avatar

Holy crap, this issue was fantastic! Sad to see the new characters get snuffed out so early, but Apocalypse went out in a blaze of glory.

It also looks like from the time line that moira was in fact born twice in life 6. I really want to know what happened in that life. There seems to be a distortion with one arrow going back in time and one going forward.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

I would have liked to see the new characters fight a bit more, but it was yet another great issue. The art and colors are amazing.

So next issue is the chance to stop Nimrod before it's created. I can't wait to see that team in action.

BANNED

Apocalypse is so much more interesting when he’s written like this.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    It also looks like from the time line that moira was in fact born twice in life 6. I really want to know what happened in that life. There seems to be a distortion with one arrow going back in time and one going forward.
    That's a symbol for shortening. You will find them on the axis of graphs as well.

Oh yeah, and I forgot when we were all debating the Moira IX theory it occurred to me that the Phalanx may turn down the request for Ascension in that timeline. They kind of screwed a lot up, but timeline X is a chance to make a future for humanity you could take home to meet your galactic parents.

Better than the last issue. I enjoyed it

I swear one of y’all are gonna come on here like “omg what happened in the first life?? It’s cut off!!!”

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    That's a symbol for shortening. You will find them on the axis of graphs as well.
    I
    I'm still leaning that way. Either that or there was no life time 6 because the two "Deaths" cancelled each other out and she went straight to lifetime 7. I got the 9 timeline right so only time will tell.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Astonishing Member

"This is what you do"

LOVE THAT! Best utilization of Wolverine's stupid ass catch phrase I've ever seen.

Also damn that suicide mission by the X-Men was brutal.

Let's not forget that in this Life Moira murdered Xavier and Magneto and used Apocalypse to found the X-Men.
    Last edited by loke13; 08-21-2019 at 07:04 AM.

BANNED

I'm still laughing that all the people who were whining "ugh another alternate timeline, this won't matter, Hickman is overrated because of this" were absolutely BTFO with this issue proving the X2 timeline is integral to the present.

Whiners of the internet, while you slept the world has changed.

BANNED

delete post

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I loved this, it is so sad to see Rasputin and Cardinal go. I thought they were going to last longer.
    I was also rooting for Apocalypse the whole time, he was so cool.
    Nimrod continues to be both, funny and scary.
    I liked that Logan looked younger without the cowl, I like Wolverine being way more long lived than how has been portrayed on the recent years.

that beaing said I can't wait to finally see Jean, Cyclops and maybe Storm (but i doubt it) on the present.

Fantastic Member

Well, that was just fantastic.

Kind of shocked that the question of Life 9 was answered this quickly, tbh.

If I have one complaint, it's that I'd have liked to see more of Nimrod v Apocalypse. What we got looked cool as hell, but I'd have paid another dollar to get 10 more pages of that battle.