Page 21 of 30 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by RD155 View Post
    Lmao it sucks I know. Don’t get me wrong. I absolute love message boards and stuff but there’s nothing like face to face debate and so on.
    haha, I spend way too much time on this forum. I am so going to get in trouble at work one of these days.

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    haha, I spend way too much time on this forum. I am so going to get in trouble at work one of these days.
    Lol same here. I blame HOX and POX. Those series are just consuming way too much of my life at this point lol.

Lol same here. I blame HOX and POX. Those series are just consuming way too much of my life at this point lol.
    I am so tempted to go and buy issues at the Comic Book store, the art is so amazing. I went digital because I found I always had too much junk in my home, but this series is just so good I kind of want the physical copies in my hand. Lol, I can hear Admiral Ackbar's voice in my head yelling "It's a Trap!", haha all the variant covers, I remember when I collected in the 90's and trying to get the variants. It's so tempting just drive down to the comic store, haha and then I get sucked into collecting hard copies again and I have boxes of comics all over my apartment.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Surprised that Logan still looks that good shouldnt he look more like Old Man Logan?
    No. Logan's healing factor grants him extremely slow aging. Mind you that people who knew him during WW2 have remarked that in present day he doesn't seem to have aged a day since then. For Old Man Logan to appear to be the same age as Old Hawkeye is just bad writing and worse editing by Marvel.
    Quote Originally Posted by HeartofTheStoriesWeTell View Post
    Being a horseman can come with advantages.
    Again Wolverine does not need any power upgrade to still be alive as his healing factor grants him prolonged longevity. Logan also didn't get any power upgrade the 1st time he was a Horseman so I doubt he got one this time. All Apocalypse did was give him back adamantium. More likely it's just an honorary title.

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    I am so tempted to go and buy issues at the Comic Book store, the art is so amazing. I went digital because I found I always had too much junk in my home, but this series is just so good I kind of want the physical copies in my hand. Lol, I can hear Admiral Ackbar's voice in my head yelling "It's a Trap!", haha all the variant covers, I remember when I collected in the 90's and trying to get the variants. It's so tempting just drive down to the comic store, haha and then I get sucked into collecting hard copies again and I have boxes of comics all over my apartment.
    Digital is cool and everything and the fastest way to get the issues read...but damn I need the physical copies. Lol There’s nothing like sitting down and reading that actual physical copy. Stay away from the variant covers though. Lol those are definitely traps. They’re gorgeous though and every time I see them I’m tempted to just nab up a few because I’m so hooked on this title. Plus walking into the comic shop is cool cause you can engage in a quick convo about the title with some people lol.....Ya know before you have to head back into the real world where no one knows what a comic is.....

I had stopped collecting comics period and thought I was done with this world and yet....this series managed to suck me back in all over again..
    Last edited by RD155; 08-22-2019 at 01:15 PM.

Digital is cool and everything and the fastest way to get the issues read...but damn I need the physical copies. Lol There’s nothing like sitting down and reading that actual physical copy. Stay away from the variant covers though. Lol those are definitely traps. They’re gorgeous though and every time I see them I’m tempted to just nab up a few because I’m so hooked on this title. Plus walking into the comic shop is cool cause you can engage in a quick convo about the title with some people lol.....Ya know before you have to head back into the real world where no one knows what a comic is.....

I had stopped collecting comics period and thought I was done with this world and yet....this series managed to suck me back in all over again..
    Darn it Jonathan Hickman, Pepe Larraz, and R.B. Silva are making me want to buy the physical copies so much. I am really tempted to scour the city and try and get the entire series. I might just go for a little comic book hopping on Saturday and see if I can get copies of the first 5 issues out so far. I might luck out.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    After many re-readings...another 10/10 with 5 stars for emphasis.
    Yes, I have actually had to go back and re-read(the infographics in particular) to keep up. Hickman is actually making me do homework again

Quote Originally Posted by Hephoenix View Post
    I Simply don't understand Moira in this books.
    If my theory about Big Data is correct Moira is technically the villain.
    “And I urge you to please notice when you are happy, and exclaim or murmur or think at some point, 'If this isn't nice, I don't know what is.” ― Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I haven't been following this thread, sorry if this was already discussed but...
    I don't think we are done with the timeline from POX #3. Nimrod was disolving Cylobel on tube and we saw that Tube with what was left of her on the even further future.

Sorry it is obvious but it is something that I didn't notice until now. It could be yet another life but I don't think so.
    It is entirely possible Cylobel is created in more than one timeline. If like me you believe there is no alternative universe after Moira dies then it has to be either timeline 6 or timeline 10.
    Last edited by JKtheMac; 08-22-2019 at 04:11 PM.
    “And I urge you to please notice when you are happy, and exclaim or murmur or think at some point, 'If this isn't nice, I don't know what is.” ― Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post

Surprised that Logan still looks that good shouldnt he look more like Old Man Logan?

Old Man Logan shouldn’t look that old based on the amount of time that passed in his reality. There’s already been a 100 years in the future story with 616 Logan still looking like he does now.

They even aged Gladiator “incorrectly” in OMQ. Dude is centuries old but all of a sudden starts aging like everyone else in that reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Gladiator View Post
    Old Man Logan shouldn’t look that old based on the amount of time that passed in his reality. There’s already been a 100 years in the future story with 616 Logan still looking like he does now.

They even aged Gladiator “incorrectly” in OMQ. Dude is centuries old but all of a sudden starts aging like everyone else in that reality.
    OML doesnt have the same aging factor, which is why he looked as old as he did. Besides Logan being around 100 years and looking relatively young in his prime doesnt mean he wont age more rapidly towards the end of his life

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    OML doesnt have the same aging factor, which is why he looked as old as he did. Besides Logan being around 100 years and looking relatively young in his prime doesnt mean he wont age more rapidly towards the end of his life
    He looked fine on here comes tomorrow, i think it is posible for him look good on POX future without any enhancements
    1566423789918.jpg

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JKtheMac View Post
    It is entirely possible Cylobel is created in more than one timeline. If like me you believe there is no alternative universe after Moira dies then it has to be either timeline 6 or timeline 10.
    That sounds fascinating and even weirder.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    He looked fine on here comes tomorrow, i think it is posible for him look good on POX future without any enhancements
    1566423789918.jpg
    True but that was also an AR. How Logan gets from present day to the future alters in each which may affect his aging

Astonishing Member Tazpocalapse's Avatar

The Moira Irene connection is really interesting when you think about how instrumental they both have been in some important stories but have been dead a long time. I do see them encountering each other again, could the missing life be Moira seeking out Irene early and trying to work with her to live a 11th life?