Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

FullSizeRender (1).jpg
    new timeline

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Ok. I'm not debating what your saying. There were also those who claimed the dashes on timeline 9 meant nothing. Just stating a theory not debunking what your saying about the point of an axis. IF you flip it on the side the line looks like a flat line with a pulse happening in life 6. One doesn't take away from the other.
    Don't over think it. Hickman and Muller are graphic designers. Maestroneto is correct.

I wonder if the 6th life is Moira working with Destiny and Mystique. I know some people say that was the life she worked with Sinister and I guess that's possible, but I kind of wonder if life 6 is Mystique and Destiny.

Damn that art was amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    I wonder if the 6th life is Moira working with Destiny and Mystique. I know some people say that was the life she worked with Sinister and I guess that's possible, but I kind of wonder if life 6 is Mystique and Destiny.
    Both good ideas...but what of before she kills the tasks, she works WITH them
    In the real world i would be BOTH pro registration and Pro mutant rights. Xavier and Trask were both right.

Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    Don't over think it. Hickman and Muller are graphic designers. Maestroneto is correct.
    Thanks but i rather enjoy overthinking.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    or all 3 10char

Amazing Member

I
    I'm still leaning that way. Either that or there was no life time 6 because the two "Deaths" cancelled each other out and she went straight to lifetime 7. I got the 9 timeline right so only time will tell.
    So does that mean Destiny was wrong or lied when she said if she died before 13 she'll be dead for sure?

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by thechronic92 View Post
    The new characters are gone just like that
    Thank God.

10char
    "Cable was right!"

Good stuff, and LOL at those too impatient to find out how "those stupid new characters" faired. I would have liked them to stretch it out for another issue so we could see an extended fight, but as we know Hickman will have more than enough juice to serve until October.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Thank God.
    Agreed. Lol

On a positive note, I love the artwork. Apocalypse is enjoyable, but he's better as a villain since he was 1 of the few good & non-played out ones the X-Men had.

Hopefully Sinister won't turn good here. Lol He's another good foe.

Quote Originally Posted by Emesem View Post
    So does that mean Destiny was wrong or lied when she said if she died before 13 she'll be dead for sure?
    I don't know. Could have been like a false start. Her body goes into a coma so the start of the reincarnation happens but it can't fully complete, when her body dies, if it did in the massacre then perhaps then the two threw each other of course and skipped right to a 7th life.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Agreed. Lol

On a positive note, I love the artwork. Apocalypse is enjoyable, but he's better as a villain since he was 1 of the few good & non-played out ones the X-Men had.

Hopefully Sinister won't turn good here. Lol He's another good foe.
    Humans are the only true X-Men villains. Apocalypse and Sinister should be full-fledged X-Men.

It's a little disappointing to see the new characters die without even showing their potential but on the other hand I don't care much about these alternate reality stories or futures. I prefer stories focused on the present.

Well we had some answers about one of Moira's lives which leads me to think that this time instead of a future where machines and AI are the apex of evolution we will have something different or a union of the two.

The scene with Wolverine and Moira was well done .
    Last edited by Knives; 08-21-2019 at 08:16 AM.

I don't know. Could have been like a false start. Her body goes into a coma so the start of the reincarnation happens but it can't fully complete, when her body dies, if it did in the massacre then perhaps then the two threw each other of course and skipped right to a 7th life.
    Well let's not forget...

1 - Destiny has been "wrong" before during her diaries. Well more that it was proven her visions can be "prevented."
    2 - Apocalypse might have taught Moira tricks about eternal life she can bring to new lives. After all, she lived well into her 100th year during life 9 and didn't seem to age much.
    3 - She has a whole posse of X-people to help keep her alive longer and protect her.
    4 - It's been speculated by some (including myself) that the Wave books are in life 11. It's possible Wave 2 will be life 12 if that's true.