Page 6 of 30 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Provided the cover isn't a troll like POX 2, then everyone craving real X-Men will get them next Wed. with HOX 3.
    Just think if people would have had to wait a month for these issues. We'd have to talk folks down off ledges constantly.

So the theory was right, it was Moira 9th live and she was the mother

damn rimrod saying that he can sleep at night LOL

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

I honestly can't remember my prediction for this issue. lol

Quote Originally Posted by thechronic92 View Post
    That team is weak. They will fail.
    Take it easy, Negative Man.
    "Cable was right!"

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pandafarmer View Post
    Just think if people would have had to wait a month for these issues. We'd have to talk folks down off ledges constantly.
    Given the pacing, doing these monthly would be been suicide. Lol

Maybe Cardinal is just injured. Rasputin could have phased through the blast with Cardinal.
    They could have BAMFed, or used Limbo....

Man, I LOVED it. We're getting such an interesting story with such beautiful art to accompany it... The X-Men deserved it for sure.

I also really like how Apocalypse was portrayed here, as well as the ending.

"This is what you do."

10/10 from me. I'm so happy we're getting a new issue each week pretty much.
    "I wish I could live life five times over!
    Then I’d be born in five different places,
    and I’d stuff myself with different food from around the world.
    I’d live five different lives with five different occupations...
    and then, for those five times...
    I’d fall in love with the same person...
    "

- Orihime Inoue

It's not that weak. I like that it has different powersets.

That is a given.

I think the Horsemen pulled out all their last stops so early because they knew Moira was gonna wake up and reset everything, so basically fck everything. And who knows, Moira wants to break all the rules in her final or penultimate life, so we may see Cardinal and Rasputin again.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    I think the Horsemen pulled out all their last stops so early because they knew Moira was gonna wake up and reset everything, so basically fck everything. And who knows, Moira wants to break all the rules in her final or penultimate life, so we may see Cardinal and Rasputin again.

What if she decides to create Chimeras sooner. We might get them in 616 since she might have the knowledge on how to make them.

Cyke is awesome! Despair! The Jeeper 2.0's Avatar

Good issue. I am starting to wonder why Moira, with all the knowledge of life 9, would marry a human and have a child. Maybe Proteus is the answer to defeating Nimrod.
    "Listen to me...you can't kill an idea. It always comes back. Resurrected. Or reborn...into a different form." - Cyclops, Secret Wars

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Cochese View Post
    I think X^3 is still Moira 9, because they have Cylobel in the tank. That future represents a Machine ending for humanity, which wasn’t that bad ultimately apart from the massively destructive war. I figure now we’ll be looking for a more biological/evolutionary future in contrast to that, and guided by mutantkind.
    I think X³ has to be Moira VI now. It's the one where she joined with the machines.

No, Cyclobel existing - let alone ending up in the tank - wouldn't make much sense, but I think we can see Hickman is not thinking too much about the butterly effect - how else could Moira IV's life have ended up so nigh-identical to X, despite all the differences? Or, even more so, how come Rasputin had a soulsword? That came about through an *incredibly* specific set of factors. Or how could Sinister even exist - yes, he's older than Moira, but his origin is intimately bound up with time-travelling MU Scott & Jean (and Askani Rachel & Sanctity).

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Daddy View Post
    Humans are the only true X-Men villains. Apocalypse and Sinister should be full-fledged X-Men.
    Sinister's not a mutant.
    Last edited by SanityOrMadness; 08-21-2019 at 08:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    What if she decides to create Chimeras sooner. We might get them in 616 since she might have the knowledge on how to make them.
    I think that may be Sinister’s role in this event BUT Moira will know that he’s planning a betrayal. She may have him stashed away, hidden from all or most of the X-Men.

Quote Originally Posted by SanityOrMadness View Post
    I think X³ has to be Moira VI now. It's the one where she joined with the machines.

No, Cyclobel existing - let alone ending up in the tank - wouldn't make much sense, but I think we can see Hickman is not thinking too ,uch about the butterly effect - how else could Moira IV's life have ended up so nigh-identical to X, despite all the differences? Or, even more so, how come Rasputin had a soulsword? That came about through an *incredibly* specifuc set of factors.

Sinister's not a mutant.
    Hickman said to watch him work out that

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

This was GLORIOUS!
    ...and Sinister still hasn't reared his sexxxy albino head to further frakk shyt up. (which might have something to do with the missing ML6)
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 08-21-2019 at 09:12 AM.