Page 9 of 30 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Anybody could please share with me the Moira x Apocalypse cover?? (I don't remember where it is from)
    I'm excited to see where their colaboration will keep going
    MA.jpg

this?

This was a pretty intense issue, but it also filled in another piece of the puzzle set up by previous issues. We now know what happened to Moira in the life in which she chose to side with Apocalypse. We also know where Moira gained so much knowledge and influence. It made for quite a battle. Seeing Wolverine fight alongside Apocalypse was oddly satisfying. And Nimrod once again stole the show in every moment he was part of. The scope and scale of this story continues to astonish. The connections are starting to come together. Now that we're at the halfway point, it'll be interesting to see how Hickman builds on this.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DAHX View Post
    MA.jpg

this?
    Yes, thank you.

I think Apocalypse still has a huge role to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    This is Stark technology used by SHIELD agents. They have no reason to trust humans.
    Useing stark tech is a great reason to get Iron Man involved..."hey your tech is about to be used for genocide, want to help stop that?"

Again i know it wont happen...but i can dream
    In the real world i would be BOTH pro registration and Pro mutant rights. Xavier and Trask were both right.

This was good.

Hickman is bringing it.

Amazing Member

So I'm confused. Does Moira's death actually reset the timeline or start a parallel universe? If it starts a parallel timeline, Horseman Wolverine killing Moira doesn't actually do anything for his universe, just helps another one.

If Moira's death resets the timeline, then whenever Moira dies in the "normal" Marvel universe, literally the entire Marvel comics run will be wiped from continuity! :O

Quote Originally Posted by Yistaan View Post
    So I'm confused. Does Moira's death actually reset the timeline or start a parallel universe? If it starts a parallel timeline, Horseman Wolverine killing Moira doesn't actually do anything for his universe, just helps another one.

If Moira's death resets the timeline, then whenever Moira dies in the "normal" Marvel universe, literally the entire Marvel comics run will be wiped from continuity! :O
    it resets the timeline.

As for your final point, thats not true. The rules of how her powers work were set up in HoX 2. She only as 10, maybe 11 lives. Whenever she dies the final time, she's dead with no reset, assuming Destiny wasnt lying. Thats just what we know as there could be a twist, such as she's granted immortality, ala Cameron Hodge. Or maybe she undergoes a secondary mutation that prevents a reset but she's reincarnated in present day. We wont know until the series is done
    Last edited by Havok83; 08-21-2019 at 10:00 AM.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    it resets the timeline.
    Tony Stark, Reed Richards, Beast, and the rest better find a way to make Moira immortal unless they want their universe to end as a continuous self-repeating loop. Even if she dies pre-puberty next time, the entire normal Marvel continuity will still be erased.

Mighty Member

Tony Stark, Reed Richards, Beast, and the rest better find a way to make Moira immortal unless they want their universe to end as a continuous self-repeating loop.
    It's a finite number of resets.

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

Wasn't Rasputin described in PoX 1 as "the girl with her feet in two worlds" or something similar, I think she will show up again. Percival was a pureblood mutant, maybe a descendant of Fabian Cortez? He was described a couple times as a ghost, I wonder what that means.

I think she is starting a parallel universe. Life was before her and will continue without her.

Amazing Member

You do understand that Moira is on her 10th life, Earth 616, right? She's already way past puberty now. Whenever she dies, Earth 616 is entirely erased. Doesn't matter if it's finite, it will remove every Marvel comic from 1961 from continuity.

Extraordinary Member

I see people stating a lot of 'facts' which amuses me.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    Knowing Hickman he'll find a way to bring Rasputin, Cylobel, and Cardinal back. They got way too much spotlight at the beginning of this to be done away with so quickly.
    Moira=Akkaba so she's the mother of Cylobel & Percival if I remembered the explanation.

We don't know if she creates a new timeline or does a reset.