Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Things Fall Apart View Post
    I think Black Ant and Task Master just need some big *dumb* brawn on their team, like Armadillo or Grizzly. But in a trench coat and fedora, like The Thing when he's trying to be incognito.
    Armadillo is who Nightshade would recruit. There's bad blood between Eric (Paladin too actually) and Grizzly.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

The Paragons

The Paragons are literally heroes doing what heroes do. They fight supervillains, yeah, but more importantly they are also humanitarians that help in damaged and ravaged nations, help the neighbor next door as necessary, and stick around for clean up after a mission or battle against a villain goes awry. They're people that are just trying to make a difference in the world.

The cast would be rotating but it would largely feature heroes' heroes, characters that genuinely want the world to be a better place and are trying to actually achieve that. Characters like Jesn Grey, Ben Grimm, Peter Parker, Misty Knight, Colleen Wing, etc.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

The Exiles

Grownup Bentley Wittman from the Future Foundation

Ant-Man (Dwight Barrett) and 4 or 5 other time-space displaced heroes

Last edited by Michael Watkins; 08-23-2019 at 02:57 PM.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by HipHopAvenger View Post
    The Pym Foundation:
    Hank Pym
    Wasp (Janet)
    Wasp (Nadia)
    Ant-Man (Scott Lang)
    Giant Man (Raz Malhotra)
    Atlas (Erik Josten)
    Goliath (Tom Foster)
    Stinger (Cassie Lang)
    Ooh, I'd love it. Perhaps throw in some Jocasta, as well!

Seeing Scott and Cassie on the same team, would be amazing. Scott and Raz, too, and Cassie and Nadia could have an interesting dynamic.

The only one who felt like an odd man out was Atlas, but with the latest Giant-Men mini during the War of the Realms, he's gotten to work with Scott, Raz and Tom, so he no longer feels as out of left field. And thanks to Scott's previous experience working with (mostly) reformed crooks like Grizzly and Machinesmith, there's even some potential there.

Somewhat ironically, Pym might not even be needed for this sort of 'Team Pym...' (and I'd prefer he brought something unique to the table, perhaps related to his Ultron experiences, or the Microverse, or something, since the team is already full to the gills with shrinkers, growers and bug-controllers).
    Last edited by Sutekh; 08-23-2019 at 03:30 PM.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    Ooh, I'd love it. Perhaps throw in some Jocasta, as well!

Seeing Scott and Cassie on the same team, would be amazing. Scott and Raz, too, and Cassie and Nadia could have an interesting dynamic.

The only one who felt like an odd man out was Atlas, but with the latest Giant-Men mini during the War of the Realms, he's gotten to work with Scott, Raz and Tom, so he no longer feels as out of left field. And thanks to Scott's previous experience working with (mostly) reformed crooks like Grizzly and Machinesmith, there's even some potential there.

Somewhat ironically, Pym might not even be needed for this sort of 'Team Pym...' (and I'd prefer he brought something unique to the table, perhaps related to his Ultron experiences, or the Microverse, or something, since the team is already full to the gills with shrinkers, growers and bug-controllers).
    How about the Infinite Avengers Mansion as Team Pym's base? That said, I also like the Iron Maidens/Iron Fam ideas at least one other poster has given here, especially including Kiri Oshiro from Secret Wars: Armor Wars by James Robinson.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Baby Thanos Member catbellysqueezer's Avatar

The Social Justice Warriors

Ant-Man
    Cosmic Ghost Rider & Baby Thanos
    Honeybadger
    Captain Marvel
    Venom
    Nebula
    Silver Surfer
    Baby Thanos

Astonishing Member

Another New Defenders Line Up
    Doc Strange
    Beast
    Iceman
    Jean Grey
    Hellcat
    She Hulk(Classic)
    Genis Vell
    Gargoyle
    Fandral
    Finesse

Astonishing Member

How about Hellcat starting a team? Heroix R Us ?
    I'm Thinkin..... uh well

Hellcat
    That TeleketIan fellow
    Jubilee
    Gambit
    She Hulk
    Firestar

Thieves' Guild

Gambit
    Scott Lang
    Junta
    Black Cat
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

Mole Man and Armadillo.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Things Fall Apart View Post
    Thieves' Guild

Gambit
    Scott Lang
    Junta
    Black Cat
    Diamondback, of Domino's Hot Shots and the Serpent Society, is a 'crook with a heart of gold' who might fit here as well. Some of Scott Lang's other shady friends might also apply, like Grizzly, Machinesmith, the Magician or the new Beetle. (Or some older Thunderbolts who haven't quite shaken it quite so well as Songbird has, like Atlas or Mach V, but aren't 100% villains, like Zemo or Moonstone.)

WOLVERINE & THE OUTSIDERS

WOLVERINE (Batman)

Because he’s not busy enough w. the three dozen or so teams he’s already on, Wolvie decides to go the Batman route and start his own team, to handle situations the X-Men and Avengers won’t. What those situations are i’ve no idea, as the X-Men and Avengers handle pretty much everything.

ELEKTRA (Katana)

It’s safe to say Elektra and Wolvie have some history (as Wolvie has history w. everyone). Wolvie would want someone w. her experience. She fills the exotic MA expert who uses blades role.

RICTOR (Geo Force)

On average I don’t see Rictor being as powerful as Geo Force but, he’s got a similar enough power set for my needs, and is a cool character who’s been perpetually short changed (and then forgotten) since he debuted. He’d finally get a chance to shine here.

LIGHTSPEED (Halo)

Ugh. I hate the name “Lightspeed”. But then, “Halo” isn’t all that great either. Lightspeed fills the happy young woman w. energy powers who flies around and leaves a rainbow trail role.

NIGHT THRASHER (Black Lightning)

I wasn’t a fan of the OG Night Thrasher being replaced by his older brother, but he comes in handy here, filling the black street leveler who relies on h2h but has a fairly powerful bio electric ability when needed role.

SANDMAN (Metamorpho)

There's no one quite like Metamorpho at Marvel, so I went w. on again-off again good guy Sandman. He does have an elemental power, and can change shape/create weapons like Metamorpho. He’s not as powerful but he’s an interesting character and would be another experienced team member for Wolvie to rely on.

RACHEL SUMMERS-GREY (Looker)

Both are psionic; Rachel can do everything Looker can and a whole lot more, as she’s on a way higher level. Rachel has often been drawn w. glowing eyes which was originally Looker’s signature, and that sealed the deal on my picking her.

BANNED

I always wanted to see Red Hulk (Ross), U.S. Agent (Walker) and War Machine (Rhodes) in a team together. Some kind of covert operation military type team with brutal missions.