The main Justice League title is always going to feature the Big Guns of Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Flash, GL and, more often than not, Aquaman, Martian Manhunter, and Hawkgirl.

With those characters off-limits, how would you create a B-team and what role would you give them?

For me, I'd take the general gist of what the most recent JLA title by Steve Orlando was trying to do, but tweak it more so that it doesn't feel like yet another "Batman & The Outsiders" riff, with sprinkle of what James Robinson was presumably going for in the execrable Cry For Justice cluster*&^% and a healthy dose of the old GL: Mosaic comic.

I'd focus on the B-team Trinity of Hal, Ollie & Dinah banding together a team of second stringers who are great DC characters that aren't popular enough to support solo books. Together, they would try to carry on the intent of the Hard Travelling Heroes stories by tackling more social issues through the lense of fun, exciting superhero soap opera.

The core team would be the aforementioned Hal, Ollie & Dinah, alongside Vixen, Vibe, Traci 13, and Firestorm. This mix of characters gives a lot of avenues for different kinds of stories and wildly different perspectives. While the stories would often be inevitably political, they wouldn't need to be preachy or dry. The premise would be a formerly quiet town in California is suddenly ground zero for a Multiversal blip that causes residents of multiple alternate Earths from various time periods and even planets and species to become trapped in the present day DCU. Hal, Ollie & Dinah's JLA decide to take it upon themselves to deal with the situation, by keeping the peace between the various new residents of the town (all of whom have very different ideas on how to live) while trying to figure out how to get everyone back to where they came from.

Okay, how about you guys?