I liked Thomas Wayne's appearance as Batman in Flashpoint. If I recall correctly, he appeared briefly in the main Flashpoint series (The one covering the main story of what was happening to the DC Universe), his own three or four issue side series about who The Joker is in that Batman's timeline, and then he may have had a cameo somewhere (Convergence?) where he delivered Lois and Clark's baby. That last one may have been a different Thomas Wayne though, and the delivery was erased from the timeline by Superman: Reborn anyway when New 52 Superman and Rebirth Superman merged and retroactively created a single past where things didn't happen that way.

After that, I know Thomas Wayne Batman appeared in The Button, a crossover between The Flash amd Batman, and I remember reading Dark Metal, but I can't remember if he was in it or not.

Where else have we seen Thomas Wayne as Batman? I don't read Bat comics regularly, but I've heard they are doing some interesting things with him. So if anyone can give me some book names and issue numbers (Or names of trades- I can figure out one from the other) I can use to follow along with Thomas Wayne Batman's story, I'd appreciate that. Plus, it'll be here for other readers with the same question to find or be pointed toward when they are wondering in the future.

My library has a thing where I can check out a lot of the DC Comics trades from recent years for free (Presumably the library pays Warner Brothers something through the company that handles that), so I figured why not take advantage of it and read some stuff I otherwise probably wouldn't.