Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Wally West Aficionado Spider-Ham's Avatar

Default Linda Park Appreciation Thread 2019

Here is a brand new appreciation thread for the greatest of the greatest : Linda Park.

Created by Messner-Loebs, she used to be the Flash's wife and a fantastic character.

In a few weeks, DC is finally bringing her back, at least on a variant cover, and she's wonderful :

https://www.previewsworld.com/SiteIm...L130188?type=1

Astonishing Member

This is probably inappropriate for an 'Appreciation' thread -- though I do feel these should just be discussion threads -- and not strictly positive or negative.

Anywho, was never a fan of the character. She seemed kinda pushy and high-maintenance. Way back in the Perez era of Titans, I though Frances Kane and Wally made a nice couple, but that was before she became Magenta and became a wack job.

Quote Originally Posted by kcekada View Post
    This is probably inappropriate for an 'Appreciation' thread -- though I do feel these should just be discussion threads -- and not strictly positive or negative.

Anywho, was never a fan of the character. She seemed kinda pushy and high-maintenance. Way back in the Perez era of Titans, I though Frances Kane and Wally made a nice couple, but that was before she became Magenta and became a wack job.
    Pretty sure posting this kind of thing in an appreciation thread is against the rules. We have a controversial opinion thread you can post this in.

Astonishing Member

New-52 Linda isn't the same person.

Astonishing Member

There's no such thing as New 52 Linda. She didn't appear until the Rebirth 1 shot.

Also I do love Linda but I'm not sure there's enough reason for her to have a separate thread outside the Wally one, since she's purely a Wally supporting character.

Linda is a great character, I was really invested in her character and relationship with Wally, and her treatment with New 52 is just one of many reasons why I hated it.