Absolute Carnage is wrappign up which is good and Dawn of X is coming in swinging, but everything else... meh. Good trades, though.

Definitely:
NEW MUTANTS #1 & #2 - I'm at least going to read the Hickman-written arc, even though I don't really like the classic New Mutants as a team -- I pretty much only care about Magik and KINDA Rahne.
X-FORCE #1 & #2 - Gets one issue, at least. I don't really like Percy's writing.
FALLEN ANGELS #1 & #2 - This gets an arc because I want to like Kwannon as the new Psylocke, since I like the decision to have Betsy be Captain Britain and have Kwannon be Psylocke. Some Asian representation is nice and Psylocke is one of the most well-known Asian superheroes. Bryan Hill is a good writer so I'm hoping this is good. Though the brown hair makes Kwannon look generic and boring.
X-MEN #2 - Yay, papa Cyke time!
ABSOLUTE CARNAGE #5 (OF 5)
ABSOLUTE CARNAGE: WEAPON PLUS #1 - Wow, Marvel are really cashing in on this event while they can... but I'm in by this point so screw it.
ABSOLUTE CARNAGE: CAPTAIN MARVEL #1 - Ugh. Okay, at least Weapon Plus is kinda linked to symbiotes. Carol has nothing to do with them afaik. Also, man am I tired of her cat. One story arc is enough, idd it really need to be adapted into film and then given a one-shot? Fuck it, too far in anyway but... ugh.
SCREAM: CURSE OF CARNAGE #1 - I've always liked Scream and the first issue of the mini was alright. Hoping it's not Andi Benton in control because I care so little about her it's amazing. Having Patricia with some Donna in her head would be fun though. Oh also, I liked Chapman's Separation Anxiety one-shot.
VENOM #20
GHOST RIDER #2 - Just read the interview Brisson gave CBR, so... that was fast!
GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY #11 - This run has been good and I'm legitimately surprised that Cates managed to get me to care about Rocket with the most recent issue.

MARVELS 25TH ANNIVERSARY HC - Seems like a good way to own it all. Still haven't read any MArvels though, but I assume it's great because Busiek and Ross collaborating sounds great (and also Busiek in general being Busiek).
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN BY J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI OMNIBUS VOL. 2 HC - Ignoring that I'll own One More Day... fine.
DEAD MAN LOGAN VOL. 2: WELCOME BACK, LOGAN TPB - Might as well get all of the OML stuff, even though his resurgence petered out pretty fucking hard.
SILVER SURFER: BLACK TREASURY EDITION TPB - Weirdly named, but... okay. Has been good aside from Shalla Bal being who Norrin dreams of. Basically I'm getting trades for all of Cates' stuff aside from Venom (it'll get an omnibus or something with the stuff in a better order than the trade probs -- I'm playing the long game now).
STAR WARS: DOCTOR APHRA VOL. 6 - UNSPEAKABLE REBEL SUPERWEAPON TPB - Eventually, once I catch up.
X-MEN MILESTONES: PHALANX COVENANT TPB

Maybe:
EXCALIBUR #2 - If the first issue is good, but I don't really care about any of the characters that much and don't think I've read anything by Howard.
MARAUDERS #2 - ^ and also am mixed on Duggan as a writer.
ANNIHILATION: SCOURGE ALPHA #1 - It's not Cates writing so my interest has taken a nosedive.
MORBIUS #1 - I think I've heard good thing about Vita Ayala and I'm morbidly curious about what a Morbius ongoing entails.
SPIDER-MAN #3 (OF 5) - I doubt I'll get this but we'll see how the first issue is.
AMAZING MARY JANE #2 - Okay, now with an actual premise... sounds kinda interesting, or like it at least has the potential to be fun.
STRIKEFORCE #3

HOUSE OF X/POWERS OF X HC - Might omnibus-wait it since I'm reading Hickman's run in singles anyway, but... might not because I can see it being collected weird (also because of New Mutants, which may or may not be in said theoretical omnibus).
POWER PACK CLASSIC OMNIBUS VOL. 1 - I've always wanted to read classic Power Pack stuff, wjhich seems to be well-regarded or at least popular with people who read comics at the time (as a kind of cult following series, at the very least)
X-MEN: FALLEN ANGELS TPB (NEW PRINTING) - Am curious what Jamie was referring to in Peter David's early X-Factor. Though... he was meant to be a teen?! Honestly, Jamie to me I always jsut read as a 20/30-something.