Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

I'm debating whether to get any X-Book following HoX/PoX. Until I've reached a decision, that's going to affect everything else.

I might consider Deadpool because Kelly Thompson is great. But I'm not really a Deadpool guy (I enjoy him enough, but I'm not a follower of the character).

My probable list:
    Avengers 26 & 27 - I like the Avengers One Million BC stories for the most part. I haven't yet decided to hit a stopping point. Is Agents of Wakanda the same cosmic event or a different one?
    Captain Marvel 12 - I'm curious what direction this will head in. It's very much a Vs. story but kind of an Enemy of the State story as well.
    Invaders 11 - This has been great so far.
    Black Panther 18 - I think the pace is terrible for this. We're getting crucial explanations 18 issues in. But I'm very curious where this will end up.
    Daredevil 13 - Fisk has kind of become a supporting character. Zdarsky has been crushing it so far.

I'm also getting the reprint of the first X-Men Epic Collection. I see that Silver Surfer: Black is getting a Treasury Edition. I'm not buying it, but I think it makes sense since the art is the real draw of that book.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Astonishing Member

I will be buying these Marvel Comics.

New Mutants#1.
    X-Men#2.
    Amazing Spider-Man#33,34.
    2099 Alpha #1.
    Black Cat#6.
    Black Cat Annual #1.
    Fantastic Four#16.
    Immortal Hulk#26,27.
    History of the Marvel Universe#5.
    Savage Sword of Conan#11.