Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Spider-Man's biggest villain?

Who would you say is Spiderman's number one foe? I have a couple of thoughts.

I want to say Green Goblin. He killed Gwen Stacy and has been messing with Spiderman/Peter Parker for years. He has truly put him through Hell.

But then again Doc Ock stole his body and became Peter for awhile and almost erased Peter Parker from existence. I would bet that had to be pretty traumatic for a guy to go through.

So who would you rank as Spiderman's biggest foe?
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Lightbulb

Green Goblin, IMO. No other villain has threatened Peter Parker's loved ones to the same degree, or done as much damage to his personal life, as has ol' Norman Osborn.
    Last edited by Celgress; 08-22-2019 at 11:31 AM.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    Green Goblin, IMO
    I'd also go with Green Gobin then Doctor Octopus in his original guise. The top two Spider-Man villains without question.

I mean I’d be shocked if anyone answers anything other then Ock and gg. Maybe you can slide Venom from back in the day In there for a few honorable mentions...but at its core the answer will probably always be a toss up between Gg and ock

Quote Originally Posted by RD155 View Post
    I mean I’d be shocked if anyone answers anything other then Ock and gg. Maybe you can slide Venom from back in the day In there for a few honorable mentions...but at its core the answer will probably always be a toss up between Gg and ock
    I agree with you. Venom's impact on Peter's life was a flash in the pan compared to that of GG and Ock. Imagine what could have happened if the symbiote had bonded with Octavius or Norman instead of Eddie? What a terrifying thought.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Obviously its his rent
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    Green Goblin, IMO. No other villain has threatened Peter Parker's loved ones to the same degree, or done as much damage to his personal life, as has ol' Norman Osborn.
    I think Mysterio and Vulture at least get a bump closer behind Norman as a result of the films.