Amazing Member

Default Justice Lords Batman vs. H.A.R.D.A.C Batman

Reality is bent in the old DCAU/Timmverse, and Justice Lords Batman is in the regular Batman's cave. Alfred, unsure of what to do, goes on and activates the H.A.R.D.A.C Batman robot, which has been repaired and reprogrammed to step in, just in case regular Batman is unavailable (they didn't want a repeat of that time Superman had to disguise himself as Batman!) H.A.R.D.A.C Batman cannot be fooled again by the "I killed a man!" trick. Everything in the Batcave is available for use by both characters. Who comes out on top? (Please assume Justice Lords Batman never encountered H.A.R.D.A.C in his timeline).

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenbane View Post
    Reality is bent in the old DCAU/Timmverse, and Justice Lords Batman is in the regular Batman's cave. Alfred, unsure of what to do, goes on and activates the H.A.R.D.A.C Batman robot, which has been repaired and reprogrammed to step in, just in case regular Batman is unavailable (they didn't want a repeat of that time Superman had to disguise himself as Batman!) H.A.R.D.A.C Batman cannot be fooled again by the "I killed a man!" trick. Everything in the Batcave is available for use by both characters. Who comes out on top? (Please assume Justice Lords Batman never encountered H.A.R.D.A.C in his timeline).
    Given that Android Batman is every bit as intelligent and skilled as the real one, including enhanced strength and durability, this is likely to go to him.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!