BANNED

Default Cure Black and Cure White vs 2002 He-Man.

If it's a stomp for the Cures throw in 2002 Skeletor on He-Man's side, if it's a stomp for He-Man the Cures get Shiny Luminous. How does the fight go?

Friendship's Shockwave BitVyper's Avatar

Speaking only from videos of Cure Black and Cure White posted on this forum, they don't appear to be anywhere even close to the power they'd need to take down 2002 He-Man
    I am a mighty wizard from magic lands

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BitVyper View Post
    Speaking only from videos of Cure Black and Cure White posted on this forum, they don't appear to be anywhere even close to the power they'd need to take down 2002 He-Man
    Could he take there big laser when Luminous is buffing them? At about 2:20 in this video.

Friendship's Shockwave BitVyper's Avatar

While the lighting effect is close to Earth-sized, I can't really get an impression for how strong the attack actually was. I'll just reiterate the high points of 2002 He Man's feats: He threw a giant stone tower into the sun, and he took basically no damage from being repeatedly smashed into the ground by a kaiju that was strong enough to overpower him. He was knocked on his ass for about two seconds by that and sprang up with no apparent difficulty after. What did that attack by the Cures actually do? I can't really tell from the video. I mean I wanna say it looks like a global-scale explosion, but I'm not sure that what's happening there is really an explosion or what.
    I am a mighty wizard from magic lands

BANNED

Well it did kill a planet sized final boss, so I think it's safe to put that attack at that level. They were efectivley using two poer ups stacked ontop of eachother in the video (the bracelets that boost their power and Luminous buffing them up) wich probably explains why it's so far above their usual level.