Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 33
  1. #1
    Kinky Lil' Canine Snoop Dogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    7,769

    Default Amazing Spider-Man #28






  2. #2
    Kinky Lil' Canine Snoop Dogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    7,769

    Default





    https://www.previewsworld.com/Articl...r-Pack-Grow-Up

    Short preview? Guess Fred dies on page 4 ;'(((

  3. #3
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    43,863

    Default

    In comes the reveal that the hypnorang actually exists .

  4. #4

    Default

    I love the nod to Syndicate canon with Beetle selling out the team to Kingpin. Boomerang took the fall in that story as well.

  5. #5
    Kinky Lil' Canine Snoop Dogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    7,769

    Default

    All this Janice. All this Fred. But man, do I really miss James.

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    All this Janice. All this Fred. But man, do I really miss James.
    Pew!

    Man, Superior Foes of Spider-Man was terrific.

  7. #7
    Extraordinary Member Celgress's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    6,129

    Arrow

    3 out of 5 stars, too much Fred for my liking but otherwise a solid issue.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    3 out of 5 stars, too much Fred for my liking but otherwise a solid issue.
    How did you read it?

  9. #9
    Incredible Member Dreaded Porcupine's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Back in limbo
    Posts
    646

    Default

    Never to much Fred or Janice. Speaking of Janice what’s going on with her?

  10. #10
    Astonishing Member Kusanagi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,738

    Default

    Hypnorangs actually made me bust out laughing.
    Current Pull: Amazing Spider-Man and Domino

    Bunn for Deadpool's Main Book!

  11. #11
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New Jersey, U.S.A.
    Posts
    6,923

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreaded Porcupine View Post
    Never to much Fred or Janice. Speaking of Janice what’s going on with her?
    Other than being a crooked lawyer, making out in full costume with her dad's archenemy's son, and screwing over her team for her own ambition . . .
    The spider is always on the hunt.

  12. #12
    Extraordinary Member Celgress's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    6,129

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    How did you read it?
    I got an early release (due to my connections I get many of the issues early).
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

  13. #13
    Incredible Member Dreaded Porcupine's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Back in limbo
    Posts
    646

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Other than being a crooked lawyer, making out in full costume with her dad's archenemy's son, and screwing over her team for her own ambition . . .
    Makes for a good story. Lol. She’s a sneaky one. I wasn’t expecting her to form a team and then immediately screw them over. That’s something Fred would do.

  14. #14
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New Jersey, U.S.A.
    Posts
    6,923

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreaded Porcupine View Post
    Makes for a good story. Lol. She’s a sneaky one. I wasn’t expecting her to form a team and then immediately screw them over. That’s something Fred would do.
    Indeed, it is.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

  15. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreaded Porcupine View Post
    Makes for a good story. Lol. She’s a sneaky one. I wasn’t expecting her to form a team and then immediately screw them over. That’s something Fred would do.
    That's something Abe Jenkins did when he formed the Syndicate. Boomerang still holds a grudge about it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •