Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    That's something Abe Jenkins did when he formed the Syndicate. Boomerang still holds a grudge about it.
    No honor among thieves, after all.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Janice Lincoln is a good/not that bad person.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Mighty Member

Every time I see Janice unmasked I wonder if artists forget about Tombstone is just albino.

wonder what boomerang has on kingpin wonder if it will play a part on kindred.
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Quote Originally Posted by Mistah K88 View Post
    Every time I see Janice unmasked I wonder if artists forget about Tombstone is just albino.
    Well, we don't know what her mother looks like, maybe she's just light-skinned.

Nick Spencer himself forget that his character (he's almost her daddy) is not influenced by her boyfriends in that way (read Spencer's Ant-Man). It's almost sexist to make a character like her change so much just because of one guy.

PS: Should we talk about the coincidence of Robbie Robertson's son date Tombstone's daugther? Or about the places Randy must go to get involved with 2 Superior Foes (Bar With No Name?!)?

Janice being nice on the low was established in Superior Foes and Ant-Man.

While I enjoyed this issue, it felt more Superior Foes than ASM to me, which is cool...except the fact that the title is called ASM. To be honest, the Boomerang stuff has been my least favorite part of this book. I'm excited for #29, the Absolute Carnage tie-ins, and definitely for 2099 to kick in.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Janice being nice on the low was established in Superior Foes and Ant-Man.
    Yeah, Janice has always been established as someone who would do something good if the opportunity arose, though would eventually relapse back into an antagonistic role if something arises that could benefit her. Like in Ant-Man, where she ends up returning to help save Scott ("No one will ever know I'm secretly...a nice person"), before then going against him in court so she can get his pym particles. So her helping to repay the damages for FEAST to get back on Robbie's good side is accurate. Now if something else would show up to drive her attention, then things may change, slightly.

Also now I REALLLLY wanna know what this thing Boomerang has that makes all the rest of the Syndicate turn that easily. If I had to make a guess, something that has information on all the criminals.

Solid issue. I know some of you are getting tired of Fred but he’s been a lot of fun. I was happy to see that Janice might not be as villainous as she pretends to be. She’s wishy washy to say the least. Now I know why White Rabbit is on her team. She supplies all the cash. Fred Might come off as a buffoon but he knows what he’s doing.

Maybe there is another SFOS in the works. That would be a solution to satisfy everyone. I would be all for it.
    Last edited by Dreaded Porcupine; 08-28-2019 at 09:41 PM.

Okay, now this is epic.

another excellent issue. just give Janice a book already! i'm liking her reverse-Spider-man story. Randy makes an excellent 'Mary Jane.' can't wait for the wedding and mephisto breaking up their marriage.

janice/norah should be endgame

Quote Originally Posted by Dreaded Porcupine View Post
    Solid issue. I know some of you are getting tired of Fred but he’s been a lot of fun.
    I was leery of it at the start. but I don't know how anyone could be tired of Boomerang from an entertainment perspective. Peter's apartment life is usually drab. it's good to see some roommate drama and a vibrant supporting cast. i'm just as interested in what Randy and Fred are doing in their downtime as Pete.

I was happy to see that Janice might not be as villainous as she pretends to be. She’s wishy washy to say the least. Now I know why White Rabbit is on her team. She supplies all the cash.
    it doesn't get said enough. but two of Janice's recruits have been institutionalized (White Rabbit and Scorpia). It's good that her Syndicate have health care. I did like that Janice had her dad fix up the center. but she's still hella-villanous. Randy's like that puppy from her origin story. who knows how long that will last?

Maybe there is another SFOS in the works. That would be a solution to satisfy everyone. I would be all for it.
    i'm not usually for all female casts. but this one I would read. I've been a fan of the each of these villainesses (except Trapstr) separate of the group. Scorpia's probably my favorite. but that's because i'm a scorpio.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Okay, now this is epic.

Female Supervillains have their pride .