Spectacular Member

Default Cable/Wi-Fi Question?

I haven't been following X-Men for about 2-3 years like that can someone explain Old Cable Vs Young Cble , are they the same character just deaged , was Old Cable killed or replaced , Is Wi-Fi an official name , Are there now Two Nathan Summers I'm super confused.

BANNED

Wifi kilied Old cable because he thought he wasn't doing his job.
    Same character just an earlier version of Cable.
    Marvel did the same thing with him like they did to his father except the killing part.
    Last edited by AHRNIHAL; 09-29-2019 at 05:24 AM.

Wow is his name really wi-fi? I thought you were joking.

Quote Originally Posted by ComeOnBunny View Post
    Wow is his name really wi-fi? I thought you were joking.
    No its not. Its a dumb name that people on here have been using. In the books, he's been referred to as Kid Cable

Wi-fi is not only a better name than Kid Cable but it also suits the obscurity of the character in general.
    Idea's Open Discussion And Growth. Silencing Idea's Confirms Them To Be True In The Minds Of Those Who Hold Them. The Attempt Of Eliminating Idea's Proves You To Be A Fool.

Spectacular Member

Thank You all , So It's just Kid Cable , Wi-Fi works too I assume they didn't want to act like this a complete new character.

I hope Wi-Fi becomes an in-story nickname for him. Just have someone call him that as a joking/insult and it sticks.

I'm just hoping Old Cable returns soon. Because to me, he'll always be the OG in both mind and spirit.

But who is The Router!?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ETMike1988 View Post
    But who is The Router!?
    Nate Grey.

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    I'm just hoping Old Cable returns soon. Because to me, he'll always be the OG in both mind and spirit.
    Agreed. But perhaps it’s best that he RIP. They seem to have run out of stuff to do with him. As far as I’m concerned my Cable died in Second Coming, saving the future. That was a solid send off, unlike his death in Extermination which was lame. All the Cables after that were alternates, just like this Kid Cable. So I just freaking ignore them.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Agreed. But perhaps it’s best that he RIP. They seem to have run out of stuff to do with him. As far as I’m concerned my Cable died in Second Coming, saving the future. That was a solid send off, unlike his death in Extermination which was lame. All the Cables after that were alternates, just like this Kid Cable. So I just freaking ignore them.
    Good point. You have more knowledge about this than I do, so I'll take your word. But no matter what, I'll always have a soft spot for Avengers: X-Sanction.

If people don’t want me to like young Cable, they should stop calling him Wi-Fi, because that makes me like the character much more.

Good point. You have more knowledge about this than I do, so I'll take your word. But no matter what, I'll always have a soft spot for Avengers: X-Sanction.
    X-Sanction will always annoy me because it casually made Radioactive Man back into a villain after being figured as a good guy in Thunderbolts.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    You know I have thought of that as well. Exactly that.

But I still want him back asap! There has got to be plenty to do with him now with the new direction of the X-Men.

That was an awesome return for Cable.

I'd like to see another return like that one.