Default Roy and Navajo reservation questions

Since it's Navajo, it's post-COIE, since Roy got a new tribe in reboot. It’s just an immense land area, spanning several states. Wiki says Arizona, but I am unsure which issue that's from. Also says near Olijato, and there' s an Oljato (no i) on the border of Utah and Arizona, I guess? Do we know if he had running water and electricity? I've read from 10%-25% don't have electricity, and that's now, so one can only assume it was worse 15 years ago. Likewise, about 40% don't have running water to their homes. I was researching reality for Roy's background, and I admit I was surprised by the info, despite knowing of much higher poverty on reservations. Navajo Nation in particular is just huge, and so sparsely populated, and with such rough terrain, that utilities just aren't in many areas.

It doesn't appear Oljato had running water or electricity as of June 2017 But they gave him a similar spelled fictional place? Or just alternate/incorrect spelling - I see several results for Olijato from Google referencing same place. And we all know the reality of places isn't necessarily reflected in comic books, anyway, so I thought I'd ask for any canon info.

Do we know if Roy lived on a dirt road, paved road, or no road? How near to any town or was he in a town? Also, was there any reference Brave Bow having a job? Knowing his occupation, if he had one, would be useful. I did look up jobs in the Oljato area, but don't know if relevant.
    Last edited by Tzigone; 09-07-2019 at 06:07 AM.