Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Russ840 View Post
    Lol. I noticed that. Hard not to.

Good job I don’t give a s**t about Miles’ book.
    Hilarious cause that's how I feel about the 1500 Spiderman books out here!

More eldritch than thou Venomous Mask's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Russ840 View Post
    Lol. I noticed that. Hard not to.

Good job I don’t give a s**t about Miles’ book.
    What happened in Miles' book I think happens a few moments after what happens in AC#2. That, or the authors are playing with the idea that the craziness of the situation and the insanity of several of the characters could lead to an inconsistent and consistently changing narrative, and that the 'truth' of what is actually going on might me obscured a bit. If you look at what's happening in Scream's book, space, time, and people's very minds are being bent and broken left and right by Carnage's assault and other factors like Andi's demonic powers, leading to all sorts of weird perspectives and a sometimes seemingly out-of-order chain of events.
    "I should describe my known nature as tripartite, my interests consisting of three parallel and disassociated groups; a) love of the strange and the fantastic, b) love of abstract truth and scientific logic, c) love of the ancient and the permanent. Sundry combinations of these strains will probably account for my...odd tastes, and eccentricities."

No editors just don't care...

Take Me Higher The Negative Zone's Avatar
    Earth. (Unless I've been kidnapped by Skrulls)

I like how Norman annoys everyone in the room. He's great. I about died when he goes "What did you just call me?" and annoying even Carnage.

Astonishing Member

So when is Silver Surfer appearing in this storyline or we will pretend that whole Cosmic Carnage thing didn’t happen?

More eldritch than thou Venomous Mask's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HypnoHustler View Post
    So when is Silver Surfer appearing in this storyline or we will pretend that whole Cosmic Carnage thing didn’t happen?
    Well since it looks like nearly every major Marvel hero is going to be showing up in some form or another, I'm sure he'll be around soon. I'd love to see a return of the Carnage Cosmic.
    "I should describe my known nature as tripartite, my interests consisting of three parallel and disassociated groups; a) love of the strange and the fantastic, b) love of abstract truth and scientific logic, c) love of the ancient and the permanent. Sundry combinations of these strains will probably account for my...odd tastes, and eccentricities."

Extraordinary Member

Isn't Surfer stuck in the past? I think he'll have q part here, but you'll have to read the Silver Surfer book to see it.