Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Absolute Carnage #2

I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

i forgot that venom can fly now guess Peter needs to get some web fluid back home surprised this genius cant figure out a way to carry some extra
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Eisner's better be dropped for "I AM A NEW COLOSSUS OF BLEEDING RED MEGADEATH."

First issue was dark twisted and amazing. Hoping this issue can follow in the same direction. This new take on the Venom Spider-Man relationship where they actually might even care about each other on a small scale is great. Would love to see cates write a Spider-Man/Venom ongoing series.

My only fear for this series is that inthink Spidey and Venom will part ways before it’s over. I’m assuming Spidey leaves before the title is over. Whatever the case, I’m hoping more people hop on this series. This take on SPider-Man and Venom oddly works very well.

Venom calling Spidey "Pete?" What is this, the Spectacular cartoon :P?

Look at Venom getting his Tatsurion on.

I may sound like a broken record, but I REALLY love Venom and Spidey's new dynamic. Years of "We hate you and will eat your brains" REALLY wore me down. Also glad that they dropped Peter's fanatical symbiote hate. It was really getting ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    i forgot that venom can fly now guess Peter needs to get some web fluid back home surprised this genius cant figure out a way to carry some extra
    He has spare cartridges. So when he says he's low on fluid, he means his spares are nearly gone.

Quote Originally Posted by RD155 View Post
    First issue was dark twisted and amazing. Hoping this issue can follow in the same direction. This new take on the Venom Spider-Man relationship where they actually might even care about each other on a small scale is great. Would love to see cates write a Spider-Man/Venom ongoing series.
    On one hand, I know that would be very well written and amazing, but on the other hand, I kinda feel that they're better off doing their own thing and meeting up every once in a while. Their relationship is as great as it's ever been, but a team up between them still has that vibe of "All hell is breaking loose". I feel that would be lost in an ongoing. But hey, I could be wrong. If anyone can do it, Cates could.