Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Ms Marvel show on Disney Plus?

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/he...r_breakingnews

She needed a movie. She could carry one and give marvel another female hero on the big screen. Shame.

I think Ms. Marvel works better as a series. Her adventures are fairly smaller scale and serialized, which I feel will benefit her (and her supporting cast) more then a movie would.

But she will probably appear in the movies since it will likely be set in the MCU.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

I think it’s inevitable she will have her own show but also be a Young Avengers member alongside Cassie. They also definitely need a Brie Larson cameo.

My biggest concern given this is Marvel Studios and not Marvel TV is that they will remove her Inhuman origins, and the likely effect of that effecting her comic incarnation. Kamala gives Marvel a real opportunity to have a solid second chance with the Inhumans and maybe even eventually do a proper Inhumans movie right this time.

Yea the Disney+ Shows are marvel studios. There are no hurdles to jump over. All the Disney+ character will appear on the big screen I'm willing to bet...

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Yea the Disney+ Shows are marvel studios. There are no hurdles to jump over. All the Disney+ character will appear on the big screen I'm willing to bet...
    They're part of Phase 4 so we might start to see the real crossover with Phase 5.

Mighty Member

Supposedly the panel confirmed the character WILL show up in films after debuting in her series.