Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    I dont think Carol's movies are gonna be set on earth. Looks like Spidey set up Sheild and I'm guessing she helps Fury with that.
    Did you mean SWORD?
    HEY KIDS, (BUY MY) COMICS!! https://www.mythworldemedia.com/store

Quote Originally Posted by G. Boney View Post
    Did you mean SWORD?
    Yes I did.. fixed

I'm hoping there is a crossover episode where Kamala has to babysit the Power Pack.

Maybe Julie's a Ms. Marvel fan?

Quote Originally Posted by jetengine View Post
    Its not hard to make her an Inhuman guys. A creepy fog just rolls in, she gets cocooned, comes out with superpowers and the 'A plot' for the season is trying to figure out where the cloud came from
    No, its not hard to make her an Inhuman, but I think it's more about what direction the Studio wants to take and whether they want to deal with the Inhumans at all.

We can forget and ignore all the stuff ABC did with the IP, but even then Fiege, from what I hear, isn't a fan of the Inhumans. And depending on how they spin the show and how they want to focus it, delving into the weird history of the Inhumans might be more of a deviation than they're willing to put up with.

I'd be perfectly happy if they leave Kamala as an Inhuman, dont get me wrong. I just won't be surprised if they do in another direction.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    No, its not hard to make her an Inhuman, but I think it's more about what direction the Studio wants to take and whether they want to deal with the Inhumans at all.

We can forget and ignore all the stuff ABC did with the IP, but even then Fiege, from what I hear, isn't a fan of the Inhumans. And depending on how they spin the show and how they want to focus it, delving into the weird history of the Inhumans might be more of a deviation than they're willing to put up with.

I'd be perfectly happy if they leave Kamala as an Inhuman, dont get me wrong. I just won't be surprised if they do in another direction.
    Yea I can see them going Mutant. Unless Feigie changes his mind on Inhumans and plans to try again in a couple years. Doesnt really matter I dount she would be running with the Inhumans or Xmen anyway.