Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Thing vs Colossus

Thing vs Colossus

They are sooo close together honestly. Thing probably has the better top end feats of pure physicality. However, Colossus has the whole danger room training thing going for him. He generally comes off as a bit more nimble and talented where Thing is more scrappy.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

You could flip a coin, sure.

Mmm, yeah. Too close to call.

Similar too, inasmuch as Hulk vs Thing = Juggernaut vs Colossus.
    "Sir, does this mean that Ann Margret's not coming?"
    ----------------------
    "One of the maddening but beautiful things about comics is that you have to give characters a sense of change without changing them so much that they violate the essence of who they are." ~ Ann Nocenti, Chris Claremont's X-Men.

[QUOTE=Cronus;4529544
    Juggernaut vs Colossus.[/QUOTE]

I remember an issue of Xmen. Wolverine and Colossus were at a bar. It happened right after Secret Wars. Forget the issue number. Juggernaut was at the bar and he got into a fight with Colossus. Jugs won that fight pretty easy if I remember right.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by tbaron View Post
    I remember an issue of Xmen. Wolverine and Colossus were at a bar. It happened right after Secret Wars. Forget the issue number. Juggernaut was at the bar and he got into a fight with Colossus. Jugs won that fight pretty easy if I remember right.
    That’s his point. Hulk always beats Thing comfortably, and Juggernaut treats Colossus the same way.

Quote Originally Posted by tbaron View Post
    I seem to remember the same. Usually pretty cool fights.
    "Sir, does this mean that Ann Margret's not coming?"
    ----------------------
    "One of the maddening but beautiful things about comics is that you have to give characters a sense of change without changing them so much that they violate the essence of who they are." ~ Ann Nocenti, Chris Claremont's X-Men.

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    Thing probably has the better top end feats of pure physicality.
    With this in mind then, what kind of match is Thing for Juggernaut?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheRay View Post
    IIRC they fought once during the period when Beyonder was walking around on earth making things weird.

It didn't last very long, took Juggernaut three punches of something like that to KO Thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    IIRC they fought once during the period when Beyonder was walking around on earth making things weird.

It didn't last very long, took Juggernaut three punches of something like that to KO Thing.
    Considering what he does to people outside of Thing's tier ... that's a good feat for the Thing.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    That's fair, but if Colossus didn't get help from Negasonic and Yukio (feat. Live-wire Enema), Cain was going to kill him. Also, compare Colossus getting his tooth knocked out, and Cain getting his finger broken so bad it was hanging at ninety-degree angle ... it took Colossus a second to get right, Cain just called him a Commie and proceeded to slap the **** out of him.
    Oh yeah. Cain was going to murder him. He also dented his skull iirc.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRay View Post
    Not much of one honestly. Cain, on a good day, should pretty well trounce the guy in short order. I honestly think the gap between Colossus/Thing and any true Class 100 is pretty huge.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure