Default Golden Age Stripesy (Pat Dugan) Appreciation (later known as S.T.R.I.P.E.)

As per the Golden Age Star-Spangled Kid/Skyman (Sylvester Pemberton) Appreciation (2019) thread, first appearance was in a preview/promotion in Action Comics #40 (September 1941):

Stripesy then went on to share a feature with the original Star-Spangled Kid (Pemberton) in Star Spangled Comics and was a member of the Golden Age Seven Soldiers of Victory.

From Who's Who: The Definitive Directory of the DC Universe Vol. XXII (December 1986):

Many years later, he partnered with a new Star-Spangled Kid (his step-daughter) as S.T.R.I.P.E.

from DCU Heroes Secret Files #1 (February 1999)

Did Pat ever show up in the new 52 era? I know Courtney was on that Steve Trevor team. And logically he’s a big part of her origin. But then he’s also associated with the older pre-Superman generation that dc kicked out of the main universe. I’m curious how they reconciled that.
    Last edited by OpaqueGiraffe17; 08-24-2019 at 11:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by OpaqueGiraffe17 View Post
    Did Pat ever show up in the new 52 era? I know Courtney was on that Steve Trevor team. And logically he’s a big part of her origin. But then he’s also associated with the older pre-Superman generation that dc kicked out of the main universe. I’m curious how they reconciled that.
    Don't know the answer since I wasn't really reading anything that Courtney was in during the New 52. It all may depend on how tightly Courtney's receiving her belt/rod was tied in to Sylvester Pemberton.