Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Extraordinary Member

Default Your all-time least favorite member of Justice Leage

Who is your all-time least-favorite member of the Justice League - in any era.

Was it because the character didn't belong, didn't fit in well, got on your nerves, you just flat out hated the character, etc...

Boisterously Confused

Hm. That's a toughie because there's different answers for the different eras.

The grand champ has to be Vibe, who was simply an embarrassment from the get go.

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

When your talking people that should never have been on the team int he first place you get names like Lex Luthor, Captain Cold, Lobo, and the Phantom Stranger. The Entire cast of Justice League Elite also fits the bill. But when your talking worst real member it is hard to beat this loser. A lame joke that just went on for far to long. I give you General Glory

Plastic Man. Can’t stand him!
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

The first character that came to mind is Red Tornado.

Quote Originally Posted by Jekyll View Post
    Me too. I used to love him until the Tower Of Babel storyline in which he was so venomous about Batman afterwards. Also, Booster Gold I can't stand.

I'm gonna have to say Booster Gold, he's the only character that I truly don't get the appeal of. I don't dislike him particularly, I'm just so indifferent toward him that he perplexes me in some ways.
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

Astonishing Member Electricmastro's Avatar

Had a feeling someone would say it sooner or later. I suppose it can be tricky writing for a comedic character, at the risk of coming off as very annoying, but I personally can't help but like the guy though.

The only good Plastic Man I've seen in recent years was Kyle Baker's series (and his appearance in Scooby Doo Team Up by Sholly Fisch was great too).
    Sandy Hausler
    DC Boards Moderator (along with The Darknight Detective (who has a much cooler name that I do))
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy Hausler View Post
    The only good Plastic Man I've seen in recent years was Kyle Baker's series (and his appearance in Scooby Doo Team Up by Sholly Fisch was great too).
    I really loved the Injustice Year 4 Annual. It was bad marketing that the entire book is about Plas breaking his son out of prison, but the cover of the book does not even feature him.

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy Hausler View Post
    Yeah, 100%

Quote Originally Posted by DrNewGod View Post
    Hm. That's a toughie because there's different answers for the different eras.

The grand champ has to be Vibe, who was simply an embarrassment from the get go.
    Having just reread the debut of the Detroit era Justice League recently, I can agree with this. Vibe was awful, and I wasn't really sure about that version of Steel, either. The other new members at the time (Vixen, Gypsy) seemed ok, but I only have the issues that debuted the Detroit League, so I don't know how it developed after that initial intro.
    Just re-reading my old collection, filling in the occasional gap with back issues, not buying anything new.

Currently working my way through 1990's Flash, Impulse, and JLA, and occasional other related stuff.

Astonishing Member

The Atlantean Power Girl who was in the JLE. Not to be confused with the Kryptonian one who was in the JSA.

I simply refuse to believe they were even the same character.

Martian Manhunter it’s a character I’ve never warmed to

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Clark View Post
    The Atlantean Power Girl who was in the JLE. Not to be confused with the Kryptonian one who was in the JSA.

I simply refuse to believe they were even the same character.
    I liked post-Crisis Power Girl. I never read much with pre-Crisis Power Girl, so I don't know just how much they changed her, but it wouldn't surprise me if she's completely different. Just think of them as two different characters. Kinda like the different Supergirls.

Speaking of which, and completely off topic, but ironically, Matrix is actually my favorite Supergirl, mostly because of Peter David's great solo series for her.
    Just re-reading my old collection, filling in the occasional gap with back issues, not buying anything new.

Currently working my way through 1990's Flash, Impulse, and JLA, and occasional other related stuff.