Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Wasn't that just something Cassandra Nova said to hurt Beast after that Beak guy cracked his head open with a bat?
    She was right. Which is why he had a countermeasure in Whedons run

Extraordinary Member

With regards to Beast's strength in the comics. Back in the original X-Factor days hank went thru a lot...got un-hairy, got hit with something that made him dumber bu stronger the more he used his strenght, then the lip lock with Infectia that cured all his ills and made him hairy again. I seem to remember a reply in a letters page that Beast was close to Thing in strength and was in the range of being able to lift 75 tons. Does anyone else remember that??

i preferred the original caveman look. cat beast never made sense. they should have kept him ape-like. wish they had stuck with dark grey fur, as well. it's more "next stage in de-evolution" than what we got.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    With regards to Beast's strength in the comics. Back in the original X-Factor days hank went thru a lot...got un-hairy, got hit with something that made him dumber bu stronger the more he used his strenght, then the lip lock with Infectia that cured all his ills and made him hairy again. I seem to remember a reply in a letters page that Beast was close to Thing in strength and was in the range of being able to lift 75 tons. Does anyone else remember that??
    Yes, I remember that--it was a long time ago!

After Beast turned furry again, I thought he should have been Class 5 or 10, but I think they say he was more like Cl 2.

I am fairly sure that in the ‘reset’ movies apart from First Class Hank’s feet or hands never really get a mention.

Given Hank changes his furry form between movies I think it’s safe to say he could make his hands and feet any size he liked.

In the comics Hank’s oversized hands/feet have certainly been a feature in all his forms but the feline one.

I like his current ‘gorilla’ form.

The Last Stand version was nearly perfect for me.