All-New Member

Default First 3 pages of graphic novel (WIP)

Any feedback/crits are welcome.

Thanks for looking.

Wakingtiger

You've established a good sense of character and tone right off the bat. The fire / unrest on the third page gives a quick dramatic focus. I like how you have the character breaking the frame on the first and third pages. The character in the box on page two is ambiguous. I'm not sure how to respond to it. Maybe once the words are there. Perspective is solid on page one.

Looks good Ron. I really like how you drew and colored the fire. Sometimes its hard to get those to look right.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wakingtiger View Post
    You've established a good sense of character and tone right off the bat. The fire / unrest on the third page gives a quick dramatic focus. I like how you have the character breaking the frame on the first and third pages. The character in the box on page two is ambiguous. I'm not sure how to respond to it. Maybe once the words are there. Perspective is solid on page one.
    Thanks. The dialog should help make things a bit clearer. I'll be posting the first 5 pages with text later in the week.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    Looks good Ron. I really like how you drew and colored the fire. Sometimes its hard to get those to look right.
    Thank you.

You definitely have a solid art style. When you finish the first five, I might suggest submitting to Shadowline (Image's imprint).

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by masciajames View Post
    You definitely have a solid art style. When you finish the first five, I might suggest submitting to Shadowline (Image's imprint).
    Thank you.

Spectacular Member

Spectacular scenes! And fire is a total BOOM!