View Poll Results: Should The MCU’s Reboot Of The Inhumans Be A Disney + Show Or Movie?

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • Movie.

9 15.25%
  • Show, but this time as a Big Budget Disney + show

22 37.29%
  • Neither. The Marvel Should Leave The Property Alone

28 47.46%
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Default Inhumans Reboot: Film Or Big Budget Disney + Show?

If Inhumans ever gets rebooted in the MCU which format do you think would be best for the reboot? Should Marvel take another stab at it as a show this time with a big budget that Disney+ affords, or do you think it would be best served on the biggest screen possible as a movie?
    Last edited by Amadeus Arkham; 10-30-2021 at 10:50 AM.
    "I love mankind...it's people I can't stand!!"

- Charles Schultz.

I think a Disney + show would serve the Inhumans well. Would be a great way for Feige to show Perlmutter how it’s really done.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Either works.

I have a pitch called "Thor V. Inhumans" so if Fiege is lurking the forums.....

Not gonna lie, I was a big fan of Soule's Uncanny Inhumans. The first arc "Time crash" was made to be a blockbuster.

I’d say a Disney + show would work better since it’d potentially give more time to breath when it comes to introducing the entire society and the drama that comes with it rather than cramming it into a single movie.

A big budget Disney+ show to introduce and flesh out the characters. Down the line I'd love to see a War of Kings adaptation on the big screen.

BANNED

Disney + show. I find that all the published material featuring members of the Inhuman race (Amazing Adventures & several Limited Series) are inspiration for episodes.

Introduce them as they're supposed to be introduced; through the eyes of the FF as a cold, sterile hyper advanced group of human who nonetheless live in a backwards caste system. Then they go off into space to fight the Kree.

Retcon the Inhumans show as having taken place in another timeline. Use the same cast for the sacred timeline version but recast where necessary.

Astonishing Member

After seeing Dune a movie would be great.

Ultimate Member

I think a D+ series would be better to introduce the characters

Personally, I think they work best as Fantastic Four supporting characters than as a separate property on their own. Adversaries later turned allies perhaps for an FF film.
    "The White Queen welcomes you, TO DIE!"

Niffleheim

Introduced in the movies first then spun off to their own show on D+ I'd actually re-subscribe to the service If they produce a weird IP like Inhuman.

I don't think the critics or fans will be able to understand the Inhuman thou
    Last edited by Tofali; 10-30-2021 at 12:43 PM.
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Astonishing Member

Introduced in Captain Marvel 2, Ms Marvel or F4 and spun off as a show

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vegeta View Post
    Personally, I think they work best as Fantastic Four supporting characters than as a separate property on their own. Adversaries later turned allies perhaps for an FF film.
    I'd prefer they interact with the Avengers.

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Something on the scale of Dune as a movie, but I could see Medusa introduced in a Disney Plus show talking about Attilan and then we finally see it. I liked the Agents of Shield storyline where the Kree sold inhuman slaves with Terrigen to buyers looking for powerful ones. If they could expand upon the other hidden inhuman cities, they could do a Disney Plus show.

I feel like Agents of Shield was laying the groundwork for something bigger, so a movie with lots of money for CGI and sets is needed.

The inhumans are more involved with the MU (the Kree, Avengers, Fantastic Four, Sh'iar) that they could fit anywhere. They just need to focus on Terrigenisis, their connection to the Kree, and hidden cities.

Quote Originally Posted by CosmiComic View Post
    I think a D+ series would be better to introduce the characters
    No way! I want an A+ quality series! D+ is practically failing.

oh. You mean… Nevermind.
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver