Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
    Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Starfish View Post
    Since the X-Men apparently went technophobic, maybe Danger could find a new home with the Avengers.
    It'd be interesting to see what Danger (or Karima Shapandar, for that matter) think of this new robot rebellion / AI revolution going on in the Iron Man side of the Marvel universe (which has spread enough to affect the Fantastic Four's robot HERBIE, and includes characters like Machine Man and Jocasta).

Wolverine. They already have ten years of comics with him on the main team no point in reversing course now. I'm used to him being a staple.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Betsy and Polaris.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Aurora of Alpha Flight. Since Northstar has been included in the X-Men for years, it only makes sense that Aurora be given a chance to shine. Plus it’s not like the Avengers are against people with MPD.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    Aurora of Alpha Flight. Since Northstar has been included in the X-Men for years, it only makes sense that Aurora be given a chance to shine. Plus it’s not like the Avengers are against people with MPD.
    Ooh, fun choice. I'd actually like to see Aurora as an Avenger *and* more use of Northstar as an X-Man, to sort of highlight the differences between the two teams and the two characters.

Also, Dazzler. And I want it to be a train-wreck, with her career suddenly suddenly picking up in fits and starts, and her always being torn in various directions between Avengers duties, touring obligations, X-friends and SHIELD buddies from the day ringing her up for a favor. I think it would be hilarious to find out that this character, who rarely can even get more than a cameo in a book, *is too damn busy* to be a full time superhero.

Iceman could have really used the development back in the day. he had some name recognition because of being in the amazing friends cartoon.

BANNED

Jean Grey and Betsy Braddock

Ultimate Member

Yanno, back in the days after Onslaught, an entire Avengers team fielded out of X-Men, eager to take up their legacy, could have been an interesting twist, with the only other 'superhero' team game in town being the Thunderbolts...

Building them out of X-Men the X-editors weren't necessarily using (or using much, or, arguably, using [i]well[[i]) at the time, like Polaris and Beast and Dazzler and Angel, would have just made it more likely to work.

jean Grey needs to become an Avenger AND be the new marvel Power Couple by dating Steve Rogers.

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Nash View Post
    jean Grey needs to become an Avenger AND be the new marvel Power Couple by dating Steve Rogers.
    Not a terrible idea, but I don't think that Steve is Jean's type. Wolverine and Cyclops are her top two men, plus Bishop was her beau in an alternate reality -- none of those guys are the golden boys that Steve is. They all have a dark side, an edge, that Steve lacks. If Jean is going to hook up with an Avenger, it would probably be someone like Sentry.

Betsy Braddock makes the most sense, but Danielle Moonstar would be a better look.

BANNED

i agree with betsy and dani, a dude could be nightcrawler

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

Rachel, Kurt, Iceman, Jean and Storm coming back would make a good team with the Avengers.
    "To the X-men then, who donīt die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

Nightcrawler.

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    Also, Dazzler. And I want it to be a train-wreck, with her career suddenly suddenly picking up in fits and starts, and her always being torn in various directions between Avengers duties, touring obligations, X-friends and SHIELD buddies from the day ringing her up for a favor. I think it would be hilarious to find out that this character, who rarely can even get more than a cameo in a book, *is too damn busy* to be a full time superhero.
    Damn. I'm sold!!
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.