Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Kitty or Pete and or can Storm have do over, cause that didn't count.

BANNED

I always wanted to see Jean Grey and Wanda Maximoff fight it out, then team up afterwards. Maybe not necessarily on an Avengers team though.

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    It'd be interesting to see what Danger (or Karima Shapandar, for that matter) think of this new robot rebellion / AI revolution going on in the Iron Man side of the Marvel universe (which has spread enough to affect the Fantastic Four's robot HERBIE, and includes characters like Machine Man and Jocasta).
    I'm surprised she isn't playing a significant role in this, considering she's always been more than outspoken when it came to AI rights.

FreeInorganicCollective.jpg

Boisterously Confused

Storm and Colossus are worthy, but generally speaking, nobody but the Beast. Let X-Men be X-Men.

Quote Originally Posted by DrNewGod View Post
    Storm and Colossus are worthy, but generally speaking, nobody but the Beast. Let X-Men be X-Men.
    The X-men has a good I would guess 200 ish characters in it rotation, with 50 to 100 of them viable and about 25 ish who are about core. Saying let the X-men be X-men means that they are a lot of characters who are going to sit around and not be used. I can name characters like Banshee, Dazzler, Sunspot, Multiple Man, Nightcrawler, Angel, Blink, Warpath who are not in a X-men book right now. Now I am not saying these characters should be on the Avengers but if you move some of X-men like say Jean Grey and Storm on the Avengers then characters like those show up in the X-books. And the X-men B and C listers are little better than Avengers B and C listers.

If it is place that needs work on the Avengers it is female members and not just female members but strong female members that will take away time from big 3 and Black Panther. Characters that could easily be leaders so Storm, Jean Grey, Kitty Pryde and Captain Britain aka Betsy Braddock one of the four of them would be an good option. And giving her set up right now I think Betsy Braddock would be a good fit right now.