Wasn't sure to post this here, or the X-Men forum. But since it refers to the idea of Avengers more, I chose here.

It's not super common given that Marvel likes toe keep them distinct corners, but there are some occasional cases of X-Men joining the Avengers in the past, such as with Beast, Wolverine, Storm, Sunspot, Cannonball, Rogue, and Havok. If looking past "X-Men" and into mutants in general, we can't forget Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch being Avengers without being X-Men.

This question refers to X-Men who have never been Avengers before. It could open up new possibilities and dynamics, and see how they act in different situations. I really liked Hickman's run and seeing Sunspot and Cannonball be Avengers, so that's what I had in mind.

For me personally, I'd love to see Kitty Pryde (and Lockheed) join the Avengers. She's a long-serving X-Man, and in more recent years has served on the Guardians of the Galaxy as Star-Lord (granted, this may have happened due to Bendis' creepy obsession with her and a desire to get her in anything he possibly can...). I think it'd be neat to see her in Avengers-related stories, and you could even make it a plot point in that she joins the Avengers to "give people like her" someone to look up to. Plus, imagine her in the large-scale Avengers stories dealing with threats ranging from the Masters of Evil or Ultron, and trading snark with the other Avengers.

What about you guys?