Default DCEU Big Bads vs. MCU Big Bads

Ares, Doomsday, Dr. Sivana

vs.

Thanos, Hela, Ultron

Rules:
    Battleground: No Man’s Land (WWI)

-Thanos has his Double-Edged Sword.
    -Ultron is in his final form. He has +20 Sentries assisting him in battle.
    -Hela is at full power (even though she's not on Asgard).
    -Sivana possesses the Seven Deadly Sins (or is it the other way around?).
    -Ares isn't starting at full power. He's fighting at the level he was when he fought Diana; however, if Ares is the last one standing on his team, his full power will return.

If the battle becomes one-sided in DCEU's favor, Thanos and Hela are allowed to call down reinforcements:
    -The Black Order (Ebony Maw, Cull Obsidian, Corvus Glaive, Proxima Midnight)
    -Fenris

BONUS: Ares, Doomsday, Dr. Sivana vs. Surtur

Not really even a fight. I feel bad for DC.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Not really even a fight. I feel bad for DC.
    Why do you think that? The Thanos v Doomsday thread was far from conclusive just for starters.

I'm not even saying DCEU wins. Just curious why you feel it's so one sided?
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    Why do you think that? The Thanos v Doomsday thread was far from conclusive just for starters.

I'm not even saying DCEU wins. Just curious why you feel it's so one sided?
    Cuz it's essentially Doomsday vs. Hela, Thanos, and Vibranium Body Ultron w/20 Sentries.

Thanos has his Vibranium Smashing Weapon, Hela's at full power, and Ultron was durable enough to survive a triple attack from Vision's Mind Stone, Thor's Lighting, and Iron Man's repulsor combined. The 20 can run interference long enough for the other two (three if you count Ultron Prime) to end this.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Cuz it's essentially Doomsday vs. Hela, Thanos, and Vibranium Body Ultron w/20 Sentries.

Thanos has his Vibranium Smashing Weapon, Hela's at full power, and Ultron was durable enough to survive a triple attack from Vision's Mind Stone, Thor's Lighting, and Iron Man's repulsor combined. The 20 can run interference long enough for the other two (three if you count Ultron Prime) to end this.
    I totally agree with this assessment.

That is, I would totally agree if it actually were just Doomsday versus that bunch. But it's definitely not.

For example, why wouldn't Ares teleport behind the enemy team at the start of the bell (or go invisible) and start casting illusions into their heads* or doing... whatever he did to Diana's sword to their bodies? Alternatively, he can use his TK like a shield to block Hela's projectile spam or steal one of her blades from said spam and then teleport behind them and start stabbing.

Sivana is the weak link here, but even he has more speed then anyone else and is strong enough to overpower a dude who caught a bus. Plus summoning the Sins. He's excellent cleanup for the Ultron drones.

Again, I actually think team MCU has some advantages here, but to completely ignore Doomsday's team mates feels off to me personally.

*Thanos should at least shrug this off, but Hela has no feats.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

I totally agree with this assessment.

That is, I would totally agree if it actually were just Doomsday versus that bunch.
    Then we ag-

But it's definitely not.
    CURSE YOU !

For example, why wouldn't Ares teleport behind the enemy team at the start of the bell (or go invisible) and start casting illusions into their heads* or doing... whatever he did to Diana's sword to their bodies? Alternatively, he can use his TK like a shield to block Hela's projectile spam or steal one of her blades from said spam and then teleport behind them and start stabbing.
    I don't see Ares as able to block projectiles from Hela, considering they were punching holes in Surtur (who treated the Hulk whaling on him like a minor annoyance), just fine. I could see the mind whammy working, but ultimately don't see him doing that faster than Hela can fling projectiles downrange and skewer Doomsday ? She was doing it with a hand gesture, flinging massive massive murder projectiles ... and I also don't see Ares stealing one of those.

Mileage may vary.

Also wouldn't place him as able to manipulate people's bodies like he can weapons, considering his sthick is control/empowerment by war (IE, weapons of war being something he can possess). But I'd also say there's a limit to what he can control based on presented feats. Maybe one of Hela's smaller weapons (mainly the size just making it unwieldy/he never showcased an ability to TK something that heavy) but not the Vibranium smasher ?

Again, mileage.

Sivana is the weak link here, but even he has more speed then anyone else and is strong enough to overpower a dude who caught a bus. Plus summoning the Sins. He's excellent cleanup for the Ultron drones.
    They are the distraction, yes.

Again, I actually think team MCU has some advantages here, but to completely ignore Doomsday's team mates feels off to me personally.
    His allies have comparatively little to offer in the grand scheme of things, methinks. Though I well could be wrong on this and be seduced with feats.

Arx Inosaan

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Just to clarify, by Ultron's final form do you mean his final body in AoU or Ultron in Vision's body (his intended final form)?

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    Just to clarify, by Ultron's final form do you mean his final body in AoU or Ultron in Vision's body (his intended final form)?
    The former.

CURSE YOU !
    I figured you would like that ;p

I don't see Ares as able to block projectiles from Hela, considering they were punching holes in Surtur (who treated the Hulk whaling on him like a minor annoyance), just fine. I could see the mind whammy working, but ultimately don't see him doing that faster than Hela can fling projectiles downrange and skewer Doomsday ? She was doing it with a hand gesture, flinging massive massive murder projectiles ... and I also don't see Ares stealing one of those.

Mileage may vary.
    He could TK block the little ones fine methinks. Her blades dont seem to move faster than bullets or anything. Seems more reasonable that they are just reeeaaaally sharp. And pointy!

Sounds like you are assuming she's tossing the HUGE bolts out here at the bell - which, fair enough, OP did say "full power". Buuut that particular type of blade seems to take a little prep work. She built her moving blade platform off screen and under water. The huge blades she was tossing seemed to be flying out of that construct. The biggest blades she's made from thin air are the ones she used to burst into the mountain stronghold. But those aren't one shotting DD. They could pierce him, sure, but you would need a beheading to 10-count or kill imo. He didnt seem much bothered losing an arm or having a spear of kryptonite in his chest until it went all the way through.

Also wouldn't place him as able to manipulate people's bodies like he can weapons, considering his sthick is control/empowerment by war (IE, weapons of war being something he can possess). But I'd also say there's a limit to what he can control based on presented feats. Maybe one of Hela's smaller weapons (mainly the size just making it unwieldy/he never showcased an ability to TK something that heavy) but not the Vibranium smasher ?

Again, mileage.
    That's fair. I'll drop it being a thing he can do to people. The swords seem fair game though. Wanda was breaking it for example. I know Diana's sword was technically different in justice league and so on but it seems reasonable that the "god killer" sword in the treasure vault at least wouldnt be /worse/ then the replacement. The replacement can block DD punches etc. Wiggle room here admittedly. Feats and so on.

They are the distraction, yes.

His allies have comparatively little to offer in the grand scheme of things, methinks. Though I well could be wrong on this and be seduced with feats.
    I have a Succubus or two on speed dial my friend.
    Last edited by The Arbiter; 08-26-2019 at 04:14 PM.
    - big_adventure

I figured you would like that ;p

He could TK block the little ones fine methinks. Her blades don't seem to move faster than bullets or anything. Seems more reasonable that they are just reeeaaaally sharp. And pointy!
    Also, presumably old.

Sounds like you are assuming she's tossing the HUGE bolts out here at the bell - which, fair enough, OP did say "full power". Buuut that particular type of blade seems to take a little prep work. She built her moving blade platform off screen and under water. The huge blades she was tossing seemed to be flying out of that construct. The biggest blades she's made from thin air are the ones she used to burst into the mountain stronghold. But those aren't one shotting DD. They could pierce him, sure, but you would need a beheading to 10-count or kill imo. He didn't seem much bothered losing an arm or having a spear of kryptonite in his chest until it went all the way through.
    I don't think they need to be Surtur big, no ... but splitting the difference between the large ones and the small ones, should suffice. Not to mention she displayed the ability to shred several of those weird Viking Boat Ships at once with a casual fling of her arms in about a second (and they were roughly the starting distance away). I'm also more arguing that Hela alone is enough of a distraction for three or so people, that the remaining two here can do what's needed over she herself one-shotting him ... though I feel that with enough of them suckers jutting out of Doomsday's face a 10-Count is probable.

That's fair. I'll drop it being a thing he can do to people. The swords seem fair game though. Wanda was breaking it for example. I know Diana's sword was technically different in justice league and so on but it seems reasonable that the "god killer" sword in the treasure vault at least wouldn't be /worse/ then the replacement. The replacement can block DD punches etc. Wiggle room here admittedly. Feats and so on.
    So like. He's not ripping it outta Thanos' grip is my objection.

Realistically Ares isn't overpowering anyone with TK (as long as they don't throw anything) but Ultron here. Hela crushed Mjolnir with her hand, after all; and generally manhandled her younger brother. Took "the biggest lightning bolt in the history of lightning bolts" to even slow her down. Otherwise yea, I'd agree here.

I have a Succubus or two on speed dial my friend.
    No Star-Spawn no want.

Arx Inosaan