Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default MMU Fantastic Four - A New Story

This is the first story in my MMU universe which stands for My Marvel Universe. I started on a Spiderman before but lost it and have to redo it. So I am going to post my Fantastic Four story first as it takes place before the Spiderman story. I hope you all enjoy it and please leave feedback.

FANTASTIC FOUR – A NEW STORY

Reed Richards sat at his desk in his dorm room studying a text book on advanced Physics. He had the room to himself and he was enjoying the quiet. While his roommate Ben Grimm was a great guy and the two were forming a close friendship there was no doubting that the man was loud. Tonight Ben was enjoying an end of the year party at a local frat house. He had asked Reed to go along but the man had refused. It was not the end of the year for Reed. He would be taking summer classes. Something Ben just could not wrap his head around.
    A pounding on the door cause Reed to look up. With a sigh he stood up and placed his book on the desk.
    “So much for a quiet night.” He said to himself as he opened the door.
    “How dare you!” came the booming voice of his classmate and rival Victor Von Doom. The irate man pushed past Reed and entered the room. “How dare you!” he repeated”
    How dare I what?”
    “Don’t play the fool with me Richards. You told the board my experiment was dangerous, and worse yet you said my calculations were wrong.”
    “Victor you want to attempt to contact alternate realities. That is highly dangerous. It reeks of B grade science fiction. And you calculations are wrong. If you went through with the experiment with that formula the machine would blow up in your face.”
    “Fools. You are all unimaginative fools. You have always been jealous of my genius. I am going forward with my experiment.”
    “Victor don’t do something you will regret.”
    You will be the only one with regrets. Regrets for ever having doubting me.” Victor stormed out of the room leaving a very worried Reed Richards behind.

BOOM! The sound of the explosion and the shaking of the room startled Reed awake. Looking over he saw that Ben had also awakened.
    “What the Hell was that stretch?” Ben asked. Reed Quickly got out of bed and ran for the door. He opened it and saw several students running down the hall towards the stairs. A thick black smoke was filling the air. He reached out and grabbed a passing man by the arm.
    “What is going on?” Reed asked.
    “An explosion in Doom’s room. The place is on fire we have to get out of here.” The young man freed himself from Reed’s grip and ran off.
    “Oh Victor. What did you do?”
    Last edited by babyblob; 08-25-2019 at 03:18 PM.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.