Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Did they name the one shot?
    In the real world i would be BOTH pro registration and Pro mutant rights. Xavier and Trask were both right.

Since it specifically says the Dark Phoenix Saga, that shouldn't include the M'Kraan crystal

Maybe Hulklin will be the new Phoenix host, since Jean said farewell to it.

Hulklin is also half Kree, half Skrull. He might be the one setting peace between the two races, as that is the whole purpose for his being.

Though I do wonder why Marvel is starting another crossover while they also start with the 3rd Annihilation crossover, which is actually also cosmic related.
    Last edited by Jesse-James; 08-26-2019 at 07:28 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TOTALITY View Post
    I watched the d23 panel (and oof it was kind of painful — a great opportunity to reach out to non-comics people and they sent Cebulski and Brevoort to nerd out for like an hour and a half, narrating a slideshow of Marvel’s history with the kind of digressions that made me picture a thousand eyes glazing over.)

But this announcement came at the very end as they finished talking about Marvel Comics #1000 and #1001, and they presented this as a very similar type of project with a lot of big creators involved, giving a preview of what’s coming in 2020. (I think they said this will release on the last Wednesday of this year.)

So I’m expecting kind of a ‘jam’ or anthology type comic. Definitely wouldn’t be surprised if Hickman is contributing something X-Men related, maybe somewhat disconnected from the other stories. Unless the rest of the MU is really running with the “mutants upsetting global power dynamics” thing in the next year, which I guess I would if I was writing Captain America or Iron Man or whatever.

Silhouette, probably Hulkling.. is it referring to him uniting the Kree and Skrulls, or is that thinking too small — maybe that’s just one element? Could there be some kind of galactic power struggle, with the mutants getting involved via the Shi’ar?

Or mayyybe the silhouette could be the character who’s supposed to be introduced in Marvel 1000, since this is kind of a followup to that, but maybe just in terms of editorial scope and not an actual story followup. Probably Hulkling.
    I think it’ll be written by Aaron, Hickman and Cates.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartofTheStoriesWeTell View Post
    Did they name the one shot?
    Incoming.

It was Wolverine stabbing the Hellfire goons, that defined the next 30+ years from then on.

Ouroboros-X

When I red "The Dark Phoenix Saga" and I looked at the image (in particular the eyes with the cosmo all around) my mind went directly to Mastermind and the moment when Jean forced his mind to open to the infinity, to punish him for his ambitions. I'm not able to fit it with Hulkling, anyway.

PS: hi to everybody, this is my first messagge.

Quote Originally Posted by Ouroboros-X View Post
    When I red "The Dark Phoenix Saga" and I looked at the image (in particular the eyes with the cosmo all around) my mind went directly to Mastermind and the moment when Jean forced his mind to open to the infinity, to punish him for his ambitions. I'm not able to fit it with Hulkling, anyway.

PS: hi to everybody, this is my first messagge.
    Hi and Welcome!

I always figured the Hellfire Club would have shown up in X-Men much, much sooner than they did after the Dark Phoenix Saga.

Never been so confused and excited at the same time.
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8