Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default So.....Oma Zi-O.....

So......Kamen Rider Zi-O just ended and with it, we got pretty much the most insanely powerful rider ever with Oma Zi-O. Besides casually making time his bitch (He can stop time, rewind time, view the future and alternate timelines by basically save scumming, and create entire new timelines in his sleep.), he has the powers of the last 20 years of Riders. How powerful is that?

It should be noted that all those poor saps that got beat down? Those were the big bads of past rider seasons. We're talking villians that gave previous riders absolute hell. Evolt, the big bad of the last season, has complete control over black holes, was just as powerful and durable, and was a pretty casual planet buster.

So who could actually beat him? Toei went pretty much god mode when they made this guy.

I never thought they'd top Wizard kicking Phoenix into the Sun but then they pull out this guy. This is Hyper Kabuto and Chronos on steroids! I love it!
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    I never thought they'd top Wizard kicking Phoenix into the Sun but then they pull out this guy. This is Hyper Kabuto and Chronos on steroids! I love it!
    Topping it is an understatement. We knew he was powerful in the beginning and they hyped it all season. But holy ****, we had no freaking idea. There are some saying that he is legitimately one of the strongest in fiction because of his power set.

BANNED

While he is probably the most OP Rider ever, his powers do seem to have a defined limit, since reparing the damage to the timeline used them all up.

Quote Originally Posted by TheLastDalek View Post
    While he is probably the most OP Rider ever, his powers do seem to have a defined limit, since reparing the damage to the timeline used them all up.
    I have to wait until the episode is subbed, but I wonder how much of that was the powers being used up and how much of it was Sougo giving up the power. He did no sell a timeline change a few arcs prior after all.