Amazing Member

Default Conan the Barbarian vs. Tarzan the Ape Man

Tarzan is spying on Conan as he travels through the jungle. Due to unusual circumstances, Tarzan decides Conan is a threat to the Jungle and/or it's creatures. Just as Conan is about to exit the jungle, Tarzan lands in front of him with a spear and challenges him to battle. Who takes it?

Each character is their most popular version/standard version. Conan has his sword, Tarzan a spear. The setting cannot factor into the fight...so even though I mentioned they're in a jungle, Tarzan doesn't get a boost because they're on the edge and Conan could just leave...and vice versa.

Physically they're functionally identical in most ways, tarzan is probably more agile, Conan stronger, but depending on how you want to portray Tarzan he's immortal with immense amounts of experience. However, Conan's experience is mostly about murdering people, not hunting or routes to Pellucidar or ways to terrorize cannibal tribes. So, I think he'd take the majority.
    "Money and muscle, that’s what I want; to be able to do any damned thing I want and get away with it. Money won’t do that altogether, because if a man is a weakling, all the money in the world won’t enable him to soak an enemy himself; on the other hand, unless he has money he may not be able to get away with it."
    Robert E. Howard