Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Amazing Member

Yeah, I just gotta give it to Popeye's. They tend to be located in MUCH rougher neighborhoods, and the workers have already dealt with a lot of madness, so they're probably more bloodthirsty at this point. I personally love Chik-Fil-A and have had SEVERAL great experiences with them, but Popeye's takes it in a big fight. Also, there was a parody song called "What would Jesus Eat" and one of the foods he'd eat was Pope Yes Chicken, so that's another point in the win column for Popeye's.

Quote Originally Posted by Shellhead View Post
    I don't see spinach on that Popeye's menu, though they do offer "liver and gizzards." How can you have a restaurant named after Popeye and not have spinach on the menu?
    Well Popeye does have the Whiffle Hen, which does seem to trigger violence.
    Could explain the whole thing.

Last edited by Güicho; 11-11-2019 at 08:15 PM.

Sorry ............double posted.
    Fine, I'll use the space to post some gifs...

Wrecking car to cut in line...

Over the counter to get into kitchen...

Through the freakin window to take out employees...

What is in this chicken sandwich!?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_hcuN-qsRw
    Last edited by Güicho; 11-12-2019 at 12:49 PM.

I love the food of both of these fast food places, as well as KFC and Church's(yeah, I love me some fried chicken).

But in all honesty, its clear when you go there that Chick-Fil-A is far more efficiently, timely, and just plain effectively run than an other fast food chain, and hard as it is to believe, the employees actually seem to like working there for the most part. Its only reasonable to assume that this advantage in efficiency and morale would hold true in planning out battle tactics and defenses as well if they had to reorganize for that purpose.