Page 38 of 47 FirstFirst ... 28343536373839404142 ... LastLast
    Fantastic Member

I like the idea that someone has been cloning Moira to create save points. She may even be in on it and willing, hence break all the rules. Though my brain is melting a little considering the implications of overlapping birth reincarnate mutants.

I’m not following with the Moira being cloned over and over theory. That seems like it would just take this timeline crazy confusion to a whole new level of crazy confusion.

"Comics journalism"? Filthy Mutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jamesslow View Post
    Fr'instance, how do we tie the uber-creepy, Jihad-spouting [Xavier_Alpha] and [Magneto_Omega] to any reasonable future in DOX?

Here's just one legal exhibit I would tender: Sabretooth broke into Damage Control to steal the plans for Sol's Anvil which became converted to a Mother Mold facility, killing human guards in the process, on Xavier's and Magneto's instructions. Then they send Cyke to retrieve Creed from the F4 and, when that failed, they sicced Emma on the "Superhuman Supermax Supervillain Processing" with paperwork on diplomatic immunity for all mutants from human criminal prosecution...!

How are we going to move onto a mainstream 616 universe where such villainous behaviour becomes the MO of the X Men?
    ...but, is it villainous?

Astonishing Member

Fr'instance, how do we tie the uber-creepy, Jihad-spouting [Xavier_Alpha] and [Magneto_Omega] to any reasonable future in DOX?

Here's just one legal exhibit I would tender: Sabretooth broke into Damage Control to steal the plans for Sol's Anvil which became converted to a Mother Mold facility, killing human guards in the process, on Xavier's and Magneto's instructions. Then they send Cyke to retrieve Creed from the F4 and, when that failed, they sicced Emma on the "Superhuman Supermax Supervillain Processing" with paperwork on diplomatic immunity for all mutants from human criminal prosecution...!

How are we going to move onto a mainstream 616 universe where such villainous behaviour becomes the MO of the X Men?
    Eh The X-Men aren't strangers to operating in the grey when they have to. And the imminent extinction of their kind by humans (again) seems a good enough justification. Now I do think Sabertooth wasn't supposed to kill those guards and he got a little too trigger happy.

He might just end up being the sacrificial lamb to this new Mutant Justice.

WHAT I KNOW SO FAR

LIFE II

Right away I start to have a gnawing fear that the timeline diagram at the end of HOX#2 has errors (and not only the admitted one where years 49 and 50 were swapped in LIFE X) -- M is described as aged 44 when this happens:

Attachment 86379

The age at which she learns Charles is a mutant, and so might she be, seems too late and wrong.

FOOTNOTE 2: her plane crash is a bit convenient -- possibly a hidden hand?
    What’s wrong with her seeing Xavier on the TV in her forties? Bear in mind she would later change the history of the X-Men fundamentally.

And why on earth would somebody want to kill a completely anonymous mutant? You may be reading too much into this.
    Last edited by JKtheMac; 08-30-2019 at 12:52 PM.
    “And I urge you to please notice when you are happy, and exclaim or murmur or think at some point, 'If this isn't nice, I don't know what is.” ― Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

Xavier and Magneto are the guys who routinely have been recruiting and training teenagers who send to the forefront of a racial war.

And NOW you think there is something fucked in it?

Xavier: *sends kids who can’t even legally drink yet out to fight war criminals and revolutionaries to protect humans that are gonna end up building death robots specifically designed to kill them and only them anyway*

i sleep

Xavier: Damn, maybe I should stop bootlicking.

real ****?????

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

How much yoga I gotta do to reach this far?
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    How much yoga I gotta do to reach this far?
    Pilates can really get you going.

*Starts recruiting child soldiers under the guise of students*

*Falls in love with one of the students*

*JUST GOES AND IMPREGNATES AN ALIEN BIRD QUEEN INSTEAD*

I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Xavier and Magneto are the guys who routinely have been recruiting and training teenagers who send to the forefront of a racial war.

And NOW you think there is something fucked in it?
    That got me thinking. Xavier routinely does this but when has Magneto? He tends to recruit adults. The closest to have kids fight his war was Planet X but that was retconned not to be im

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    That got me thinking. Xavier routinely does this but when has Magneto? He tends to recruit adults. The closest to have kids fight his war was Planet X but that was retconned not to be im
    Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver must be the same age as Scott and Jean. But yes, Xavier has always looked for them younger. Maybe because they are more malleable?

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver must be the same age as Scott and Jean. But yes, Xavier has always looked for them younger. Maybe because they are more malleable?
    Nah those two are definitely older and were put in stasis to explain why they look young

Wanda was definitely a teen when Magneto tried to trade her to Namor as bride-meat.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Wanda was definitely a teen when Magneto tried to trade her to Namor as bride-meat.
    Wanda's lucky she's not a blonde.
    "Cable was right!"