Page 18 of 47 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by hawkeyefan View Post
    Well that....but probably also the scene where Magneto told the humans that they have new gods now.

It's Magneto I think this phrase makes perfect sense when it comes to him. If it was Xavier or Jean there I would probably be worried.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    I said "...as gilo mention it" Read Gilo's post that I quoted. I was talking about those.
    Gilo's talking about Yost's and Remender's X-Force
    Havok was saying we don't know if the new volume of X-Force is a murder squad.
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post
    It's Magneto I think this phrase makes perfect sense when it comes to him. If it was Xavier or Jean there I would probably be worried.
    Sure....but it was Magneto speaking on behalf of Xavier. As a Krakoan diplomat negotiating terms with diplomats from other nations.

Don't get me wrong....I love this approach and loved that scene in particular....but I think there's plenty to question about this whole plan. I'm hoping as things move along that we start to get some nuanced opinions from the X-Men and other mutants, because some of this stuff is absolutely questionable.

That "Mum" from the Cuckoos came off as pretty sarcastic to me...

Anyway, this was an enjoyable issue.

Why in the world would he pick up Husk? I can understand everybody there given benefit of the doubt except her...

Yeah. Scott should've just went with Legion.
    "Cable was right!"

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by BishopsJuice91 View Post
    Why in the world would he pick up Husk? I can understand everybody there given benefit of the doubt except her...
    She's a pretty good at smashing things I guess

Quote Originally Posted by BishopsJuice91 View Post
    she can adapt to pretty much any scenario they find themselves in, idk why they dont use her more

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Gilo's talking about Yost's and Remender's X-Force
    Havok was saying we don't know if the new volume of X-Force is a murder squad.
    Havok was talking about beast. If he was a hypocrit or not. He/she said something like we need to wait for new X-force to see how he handles the killing thing. I said we already saw how he handles the killing in Uncanny X-force. But condems Cyke when cyke did it.

Incredible Member Jiminy_Cricket's Avatar

I'm starting to think Xavier is Sinister in disguise and these X-Men are the start of his 1st Gen Chrimera. Would explain the wierd, naked pod people at the begining of the arc.

Wouldn't be shocked if there is a tiny red diamond on "Xaviers" forehead, when the helmet comes off.
    L'Enfer !

Astonishing Member

Havok was talking about beast. If he was a hypocrit or not. He/she said something like we need to wait for new X-force to see how he handles the killing thing. I said we already saw how he handles the killing in Uncanny X-force. But condems Cyke when cyke did it.
    It seems like they want to steer clear of "Beast the hypocrite" years so they might not even bring it up. But considering he's on a team with Jean they're gonna go for the path of least blood shed.

BANNED

About Scott picking him team members. Maybe others didn't agree with everything. Which is the writer's way of choosing.
    Screenshot_20190829-010431.jpg

Havok said this...

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    If murder happens in this book remains to be seen, as is his reaction to it. You cant label him a hypocrite for something that hasnt occurred yet
    which meant that we don't know if the new X-Force is a murder squad like Yost's and Remender's. We already called out Beast for his actions post-Schism.
    "Cable was right!"

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by houndsofluv View Post
    she can adapt to pretty much any scenario they find themselves in, idk why they dont use her more
    This. She has a versatile powerset.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    It seems like they want to steer clear of "Beast the hypocrite" years so they might not even bring it up. But considering he's on a team with Jean they're gonna go for the path of least blood shed.
    Going by what writer said beast and logan will have ideological problem this time.